Let me start by stating that we have travelled all over the world and lodged at some of the finest hotels. That said, the overall experience at the Four Seasons Buenos Aires was perhaps second to none. The hotel was gorgeous and our room was beautiful--but we expected that and, compared to other luxury hotels around the world, was on par. What truly separated our experience at the Four Seasons Buenos Aires from stays at other locales was the staff and service. From the moment we arrived, the staff treated us like royalty. My wife and I were traveling withour 19-month old son. From midnight milk requests to outstanding concierge suggestions for toddler activities, every effort was spot on.
I cannot say enough about the concierge and their efforts to find us activities for our four night stay suitable for our son. In addition, their dinner suggestions were each outstanding and their efforts to secure us a reservation at Osaka will never be forgotten. The staff at the restaurant (especially during breakfast) was always attentive and cheerful. Finally, one of the managers--Raul Levis--made an already special trip one for the ages. His attention to detail and efforts to make sure every facet of our stay was flawless made our stay that much more special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sophisticated High-rise Hotel incorporating an elegant turn-of-the-century French Mansion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Buenos Aires reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Buenos Aires
- Four Seasons Buenos Aires
- Buenos Aires Four Seasons