One is guaranteed a professionally run hotel when using this chain. We are great fans. The rooms are light, spacious, and well appointed. The hotel is well located for shopping. The vast majority of Four Seasons staff are very charming and helpful; a far greater proportion than at any other hotel that I can think of. The breakfast is good, with a very wide range of choices. The bar area is attractive. The pool is on the small side for the size of hotel. One complaint remains, the wine here, and in Uruguay, is totally overpriced, and when many of the guests are coming to Argentina to enjoy fantastic wines at low prices, to be drinking mediocre wines and highly inflated prices is annoying. For example, the Colome Torontes, which is 55 pesos at the winery's hotel, is 165 pesos at the Four Seasons (and 70 pesos at Chilla, a leading BA restaurant). Terrazas is $150 in Carmello, Uruguay, and around £10 in supermarkets in England.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sophisticated High-rise Hotel incorporating an elegant turn-of-the-century French Mansion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Buenos Aires reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Buenos Aires
- Four Seasons Buenos Aires
- Buenos Aires Four Seasons