We recently spent 2 days here with our children (ages 6,9, and 12). I thought it was terrific. It is centrally located in the Recoleta District, although rather close to a busy overpass, which (as noted by other posters) may affect people's stay if they do not choose their rooms carefully. We had some sort of junior suite connecting with our children's room. It was on the highest floor with a great view of the Obelisk (our travel company, Blue Parallel, chose our rooms--they think of everything). I thought the decor of the room, and the hotel in general, was beautiful. It was a riff on Buenos Aires Deco. I particularly loved the hotel's breakfast room and breakfast. One thing that really makes you appreciate a hotel is the way they handle your adversities. My husband contracted bronchitis on the plane ride from the US. By the time we hit the Buenos Aires leg of our trip it was quite bad. I approached the concierge at 10p and asked if they could get him a doctor. They said, no problem. The doctor appeared at 10:30p along with a translator. He was great and prescribed antibiotics and cough medicine. I asked the hotel if they could get the medicine for me. They said, no problem, and sent someone to fetch it. By midnight, my husband had taken the medicine and was sleeping soundly--all for under $200. Try that in America!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sophisticated High-rise Hotel incorporating an elegant turn-of-the-century French Mansion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Buenos Aires reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Buenos Aires
- Four Seasons Buenos Aires
- Buenos Aires Four Seasons