The hotel is in a great location close to the Obelisco and around the corner from Calle Corrientes, the main drag for theatres and cinemas, Santa Fe avenue and restaurants.
The building is old and dated and my single room was small but clean and comfortable for a 3star property.
Breakfast was very good for Argentinian standards.
The most value I found after a long flight was the spa area, with various rooms of different temperature steam rooms and a cold water pool to alternate. Sauna and jacuzzi and a bar completed the picture. There was a small charge for this which included a robe,towels and thongs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right in front of the Obelisk, the most representative place of Buenos Aires and with the traditional category of services, is the ideal place for a wonderful stay in Buenos Aires due to its privilege location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Globales Republica reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Globales Republica Wellness And Spa
- Hotel Globales Republica Wellness Buenos Aires
- Republica Hotel Buenos Aires
- Hotel Republica Buenos Aires
- Republica Buenos Aires