My husband and I arrived in late March. Our flight into Buenos Aires arrived in the morning and we went straight to the hotel. To our delight, we did not have to wait until the afternoon for a room. We hung out at the Club Room for an hour while our room was getting ready. Since I am a Gold member, we were upgraded to one of the rooms on the Club levels along with breakfast at their Club room. Our room was clean and spacious. The staff (front desk, Club Room, Lobby Bar, Concierge) were all friendly. Even though internet is not free in your room, you do have WIFI capabilities in the lobby and there is the computer kiosk on the lobby level. While the computers are a little outdated, they still do the job and you can check out things on the internet.
Location was fine. We walked 15-20 minutes to Recoleta and Casa Rosada areas, respectively.
Overall, we had a pleasant stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay in the heart of the city at Sheraton Buenos Aires Hotel & Convention Center. Our upscale hotel in Buenos Aires, Argentina offers tennis, on-site shopping and meeting space just 2 km from the Teatro Colón and near the Museo Nacional de Bellas Artes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Splitty, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Sheraton Buenos Aires Hotel & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Buenos Aires Hotel And Convention Center
- Sheraton Buenos Aires Hotel Buenos Aires
- Buenos Aires Sheraton