i have stayed many times at the bisonte palace and always been happy with all aspects except the air conditioning which needs to be left on 24 hours a day in order to cool the room. otherwise the rooms are reasonably large by european standards, clean, comfy beds, 3/4 size bath, and quiet. brekky is great - a full buffet with real freshly cut fruit, eggs, sausages, ham, cheese lots of breads, rolls, medialunas, etc etc.
restaurant doubles as a bar with service all day and well into the night
you can leave cases without charge if returning from an upcountry or overseas trip as we did
good restaurant almost opposite (try their criolla, onion, tomato and red peppers quartered!, delicious)
turning left on to suipacha and walking 100 yards brings you to los chilenos, not as good but not bad
one extra thing. walk down to mitre station, about 15 - 20 mins through the park, buy a ticket on the train to tigre at the booth marked "tigre" - you may need to queue - and enjoy he 50 minute journey for less than a dollar/ 50p.
at tigre walk to puerto fruitas and catch the 90 minute round trip for about 85 pesos. the boat is every hour at weekends/holidays and twice during the week, 12.00 and 14.00 and 16.00 but with rio tur website
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bisonte Palace Hotel is an excellent choice for your next trip to Buenos Aires, whether you are in town for business or pleasure. Bisonte Palace offers 62 large, full of light, comfortable rooms decorated modernly and also featuring soundproof windows. A great way to start your day: until 12pm on weekdays and 1pm on Saturdays and Sundays, we offer a delightful buffet breakfast including premium products at our Alvear coffee shop. Bisonte offers in-room wi-fi internet access as well as at public areas at no extra charge. Our 24/7 business center has telephone, fax, photocopier, scanner and PCs for events or meetings. Medical assistance available at all times. We are located in a privileged area of Buenos Aires, only 100 meters away from Santa Fe Avenue and the widest Avenue, 9 de Julio. San Martin Square, Florida pedestrian street and Galerias Pacifico Shopping mall are also in a short walking distance. In the nearby areas, guests will find the celebrated Colon theater, the luxurious riverside area of Puerto Madero and Palermo. Buenos Aires' bus terminal is 800 meters away, Jorge Newbery regional airport, 7km away and Ezeiza international airport, 35km away.Bisonte meeting facilities include one boardroom that accommodates 10 persons and Alvear ballroom, ideal for 55 persons in theater-style seating. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Bisonte Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bisonte Palace Buenos Aires
- Bisonte Palace Hotel Buenos Aires