Feirs Park Hotel
  • Restaurant
  • Pool
Hotel Dolmen(Buenos Aires)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsdining table and chairsretiro train stationwithin walking distanceretiro districtrooftop poolhop on hop off bus stopkitchenette areac worked wellcheck in was easydock areatourist busbell staffsmall supermarkethuge roomfive minute walkdirectly across the streetenglish speaking
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 November 2013

Stayed for 3 nights in November, the staff are very helpful and nothing was too much trouble, the rooms are amazing, more like suites, very large comfortable beds, lovely pillows. Restaurant very good, bar prices reasonable. Could not find anything that could be criticised.
The taxis are very cheap in Buenos Aires and the hotel gives a very good exchange rate.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Nexth0lidayplease
Reviewed 14 October 2013

The last time I stayed here I said it was my favorite hotel in the world. That is because it has retained a very old school charm that is hard to find these days. It feels like you are going back in time to the turn of the 20th century. I love that about this hotel.

Another thing I like about this hotel is that over my years of staying here most of the staff are the same time after time. That shows me that they must take care of their employees if they are able to retain them for so long. They are all extremely friendly and a pleasure to do business with.

There is one complaint I have and it is a small one but it's why I downgraded my review from excellent to very good. It is a very small thing but I've noticed that the small things are sometimes what make a huge difference. This hotel always used to offer a welcome drink at the bar. I thought that was so unique and such a nice little touch. The front desk told me they no longer do that and I was disappointed. Like I said, it's a small thing but for me it made this hotel very unique and friendly.

Another great thing is that there is a grocery store across the street. That's always a huge plus for me when staying in a foreign city.

Bottom line: I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank MateoVerito
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Excellent hotel, great sleep; nice sheets, nice bed. Great breakfast, very complete, with many choices and delicious food. Very clean, really soft carpet. Ideal for businness, it's comfortable, friendly and has a great location too. Would love to go there any time soon!!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 September 2013

This stay is for a business trip and the rooms and accommodations are excellent, spacious, clean and everyone is extremely friendly and helpful. The only downside is that the bed is a bit hard but other than that the suite is excellent

Room Tip: Try to ask for a room away from the Elevator, although the suites are right next to them ... Pick what you are most comfortable with!
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 September 2013

First of all, in the current Argentine economic environment it is well worth exchanging your dollars at the real (black market) price and forget the credit card. The hotel is worth all of the $130.00 charged but why not do the exchange and pay $80.00 in pesos?
Forget the big name hotels and here you will find a 5 star gem of a hotel located in Recoletta, (the best neighborhood of Buenos Aires). Service is excellent. The rooms are all suites and richly decorated and spotless. I really cannot say enough good things about this jewel of a find in BA. We have been coming for years and my wife is Argentine and we have yet to find a better priced, more elegant hotel.

Room Tip: If you come during the Winter, Fall season you are likely to be able to just check in when you get here. You may get a better room upgrade that way but first line up the online price and availability.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family