Feirs Park Hotel
Mine Hotel Boutique(Buenos Aires)
US$155
US$128
  • Breakfast included
Duque Hotel Boutique & Spa(Buenos Aires)
US$140
US$194
US$155
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Alvear Art Hotel(Buenos Aires)
US$297
US$161
Hotels.com
US$152
US$132
  • Breakfast included
Alvear Palace Hotel(Buenos Aires)
US$452
US$350
US$563
US$440
Hotels.com
US$647
US$535
  • Pool
All reviewsdining table and chairsretiro train stationwithin walking distanceretiro districtrooftop poolhop on hop off bus stopkitchenette areac worked wellcheck in was easydock areatourist busbell staffsmall supermarkethuge roomfive minute walkdirectly across the streetenglish speaking
Reviewed 3 April 2014

I have stayed at Feirs Park possibly 20-25 times in the last 6 years, yet again another excellent experience there. The staff is wonderful and will try to accommodate all your requests to the best of their abilities, I have only noticed ONE change in staff in all those years, the new young man at the front door , Kevin, not a huge turnover in staff which is always good to see. Great free breakfast , rooms are always excellent, the linens are wonderful. The guests come from all over the world, I Just hope I am not "shooting myself in the foot"by extolling the virtues of this hotel and not be able to get a room. There was one time that I was totally stuck, I was supposed to go on to Mendoza without a stop in BA's, unfortunately I missed my plane at the local airport without another flight till the next day, I took a chance in high season to go there to see if I could possibly be "squeezed in", they found me a room even though they were fully booked, it was small,but very pleasant, at the back of the hotel with a lovely patio, but they worked me in,now that's what I call service! I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel, great location,woderful walks all around it, yes, will I definitely be back, again and again and again!

Room Tip: If you want total peace and quiet ask for a room at the back, nice views of other high rises, pool, tennis courts, I Like the front of the hotel where I can see whats going on around me!! Sorry, never tried the spa, am always on the run when I get there, one of these days I will get there!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 March 2014

Our first visit to South America and we end up at the Feirs Park hotel and what a very pleasant experience it was. The hotel may be a little tired in places but that was totally offset by the ever so helpful and efficient staff, the good breakfast and the great location. They could not do enough for us.
We would certainly return and would recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 March 2014

This hotel has rooms with ample space and catering facilities. Its an Apart Hotel where you can comfortably stay for extended periods. Lots of space for clothes and with a seperate dining/living room. Seems all rooms have balconies, that come in very handy for taking an afternoon drink or getting some fresh air. Breakfast is a good spread of all the basic, including eggs and bacon, etc. Furniture and decorations are dated, but kept clean and functional. Bath and shower space is rather cramped, espoecially if you are slightly taller or "bigger" than average. Well located close to Florida Street, some of the government Ministries (like International Relations), the fancy Patio Bullrich shopping and the lovely Plaza San Martin. In short, a very good and affordable option for Buenos Aires.

Room Tip: Less noise from the street in higher rooms or those not facing the street.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 March 2014

The Feirs Park Hotel is in a nice area within walking distance of most of the major attractions in Buenos Aires. It claims to be a 5 star hotel but it really isn't. The bathroom was really small and the WiFi didn't work all the time. The room had a nice balcony and there was CNN on the TV. The breakfast was good and they had valet parking under the building. Also there were several good restaurants only a couple of blocks away.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 March 2014

I stayed at Feir's Park for three nights in mid-February after a Patagonia trip. It was a good hotel. They were very accommodating for an early check-in and late check-out, and I really liked their location. I walked just about everywhere in Buenos Aires and this was a great location to get to it all -- but far enough away from the hustle and bustle in a place I felt very safe in. Breakfast was good, the front desk staff were helpful and the gentlemen out front were able to get me cabs quickly or give me directions without fail. It was also really helpful to have the supermarket across the street. I was on the 7th floor, facing away from the street, and the room was super quiet. Speaking of the rooms, they are large and well furnished and the kitchen area is a nice bonus. I read the reviews before I went and I think that some reviewers are way too harsh regarding the pool area -- I loved that little piece of outside high above the city with great views of the Rio Plata and the old city. It was safe and not at all difficult to find as some reviewers claim. They speak English perfectly, gave me good touristy-type recommendations, and were very helpful with transfers to the airport. This is definitely not a 5 star hotel as reported but a solid 4 in my opinion and I would recommend the stay.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends