“Great helping staff and owner”
Review of Feirs Park Hotel

Feirs Park Hotel
Ranked #79 of 447 Hotels in Buenos Aires
Rome, Italy
“Great helping staff and owner”
Reviewed 1 September 2014

Hotel is nice and great location, near from all what you look for in large city. Rooms where large and the size was very good compere to the price. The staff were very nice and helpful with any thing you ask for and most speak English. The owner was a great person and more helpful than hotel staff and can solve any problem that may face you the minute you approach him. Stayed there for almost 4 weeks and they rely make me feel that this hotel was my home.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Maj S

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
  • Polish first
los angeles
Reviewed 5 August 2014

We arrived in Buenos Aires by ferry late at night and were pleased to have the hotel arrange for transportation. Our driver had his name on a placard and was prompt. Check in was easy as well. The room was spacious and the bed comfortable. While the place could use a bit of updating (which they appeared to be preparing for), the room was clean and tidy. Breakfast was good, though nothing spectacular. The staff was very attentive, including promptly bringing us pesos which they exchanged for us. In addition, after our stay, I was missing an item that I thought I'd left behind (I did find it later). The hotel responded very quickly to my request to check to see if I had left it in the room. Everyone was very professional, yet friendly.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank travelmom01958
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Well located hotel.....and comfort rooms...The common areas are small for my taste but the rooms and good attention makes for it...a decent breakfast...
Crossing street have a supermarket were you can buy food, drinks and fruits...
The restaurant for dinner is poor ..
The hotel has a small pool on the roof but the city vies are amazing...don't miss it even you go in winter...
From this hotel you can walk to local attractions and feel the city vibe...

Room Tip: Get the presidential suite if you can....if you go with family has 2 separate rooms and bathrooms...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Bromley, United Kingdom
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Stayed here for 3 nights prior to a cruise. This hotel may seem in an out of the way sort of location when arriving by taxi from the airport, but it is well placed. There is a mini market across the street which is very useful. From here Recoleta with the lovely cafe feel, & the Eva Peron mausoleum, is not at all far. The main train station is a 10-15 min walk away and the redeveloped dock area with restaurants and shops are a short taxi ride away. The underground system is cheap. Be careful when visiting Recoleta if using the city bus tour, as returning needs to be judged, to get the last bus back which is quite early.
The staff were helpful and the rooms were big (we had a sitting room and bedroom, and bathroom) and thought we would get a usual sort of room. Breakfast is good. Would certainly stay again.

Room Tip: If possible stay at the rear of the hotel as it backs on to quiet residential surroundings.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Alan P
Cascade, Idaho
Reviewed 9 May 2014

After four stays in the Feirs' Park the staff feel like old friends...genial and urbane bar and restaurant manager, George, who came to Argentina from Spain decades ago has finally retired, but his replacement is equally urbane, friendly and helpful.

The desk staff and porters likewise are super-proficient in English and as professional as any I've encountered at any international hotel. The hotel is within walking distance of the best shopping in the Microcentro and lively Florida Avenue as well as the lovely parks surrounding the Subte stop.

Renovations are subtly on-going and non-obtrusive. An unexpected return to the hotel at 3AM from a cancelled flight at EZE back to the US was not a problem for this professional staff and they ushered us into two well-prepared rooms for some welcome rest before we returned to the airport 24 hours later, generously granting us both late checkout and hustling up an English speaking cab driver.

Prices for this downtown hotel are surprisingly reasonable considering the amenities and location, especially if you book on the internet.

I give the Feirs' Park and their staff the highest marks for a pleasurable stay in this beautiful city of the Tango.

reviewed May 9, 2014

Bill Jordan
Colonel, US Army (retired)

Room Tip: ask for a room with a balcony opening toward the courtyard
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Miami Beach, Florida
Reviewed 20 April 2014

I stayed at the Feirs Park for four nights with my wife and 4-month old. The trip was both pleasure and business and I can say that Feirs is perfectly suitable for both travelers. Overall I would just comment that Feirs is classy but not unnecessarily pretentious. The rooms are very spacious (we got the 40m2 upgraded suite) with a comfortable bed and kitchenette and CLEAN. The service is top notch...from maid service to the front desk staff. The facilities are very good, with a nice breakfast area and a very nice rooftop pool and terrace. I will be back.

Room Tip: We found the doors and windows on the balcony to be very well insulated from the street noise. I re...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 3 April 2014

I have stayed at Feirs Park possibly 20-25 times in the last 6 years, yet again another excellent experience there. The staff is wonderful and will try to accommodate all your requests to the best of their abilities, I have only noticed ONE change in staff in all those years, the new young man at the front door , Kevin, not a huge turnover in staff which is always good to see. Great free breakfast , rooms are always excellent, the linens are wonderful. The guests come from all over the world, I Just hope I am not "shooting myself in the foot"by extolling the virtues of this hotel and not be able to get a room. There was one time that I was totally stuck, I was supposed to go on to Mendoza without a stop in BA's, unfortunately I missed my plane at the local airport without another flight till the next day, I took a chance in high season to go there to see if I could possibly be "squeezed in", they found me a room even though they were fully booked, it was small,but very pleasant, at the back of the hotel with a lovely patio, but they worked me in,now that's what I call service! I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel, great location,woderful walks all around it, yes, will I definitely be back, again and again and again!

Room Tip: If you want total peace and quiet ask for a room at the back, nice views of other high rises, pool...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled solo