“Coolest Hotel in Town”
Review of Faena Hotel

Faena Hotel
Ranked #55 of 443 Hotels in Buenos Aires
Reviewed 12 March 2014

I´m a local in Bs.As, and went to the Hotel for my wedding night. Great ambience, nice decor, although a bit over the edge. I liked that it´s a private place with dark rooms, but had to suffer the noise coming from a party at the private residencies of the hotel. It´s a bit over-priced for my taste

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ariel B, General Manager at Faena Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2014

Dear Rodrigo Cisneros
We would like to thank you for your review shared in Tripadvisor.
I am very sorry to learn about the incidents caused by a residence during your stay in the hotel, we have taken serious measures about this point and I would be pleased to welcome you back in the near future. Please feel free to contact me at your own convenience, I will be more than happy to assist you.

abarrionuevo@faenahotels.com

Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

One of the bests hotels I have always stayed in! The room was big, beautiful and amazingly well decorated! The bathroom was a big and very positive surprise, amazing! The staff was friendly and really well trained! The maid and in room service were flawless! Loved my stay!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends

Dear AmandaMM0405
Thank you for taking the time to send us your comments. We will ensure to pass on your kind words describing the service you received during your stay with us to the entire team, with a special acknowledgement to our Room Service and maids!
Thank you again for choosing to stay with us, and we hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.
Warm regards,

Reviewed 6 March 2014

I recently stayed at Faena for 4 nights and had a wonderful experience. The hotel is incredibly cool, the room (porteno suite) was gorgeous, and the staff were extremely friendly. I was traveling alone and didn't really know what to expect. The staff made me feel very comfortable and welcome. I especially want to recognize Augusto and Juan B.(the "experience managers"), Alana and Michelle in the bar, and the girls at the pool for their outstanding service and kindness. The hotel decor is dramatic and unique. The pool area was great both during the day and night, and the entertainment in the library bar was wonderful. Puerto Madero is clean,safe, and modern with many good restaurants. I highly recommend this hotel and will return soon...in fact I already booked my next trip!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Michael Ciaravino
I am delighted to read your review, thank you for your feedback. We are so pleased that you appreciated our design and location, but more relevant our staff kindness appreciation.
We will be happy to make all the necessary to make every single stay every time, memorable. We have your next reservation on our records and we look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

Our tour operator chose this hotel for our 4-day stay in Argentina before we boarded our SilverSeas Cruise. No need to add more descriptions as the other reviewers have done a fine job. Suffice to say if you like stark design with lots of chrome, glass, red velvet and white leather, this is the place for you. The rooms vary greatly in size. We started with a tiny one and upon discussing our dissatisfaction with the front desk we were moved to a much better accommodation. We loved the decor throughout the hotel. The restaurant and library/lounge are both delightfully decorated.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear SusanNMary
We would like to thank you for your review shared in Tripadvisor.
We wish to be able to serve you in the next future.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

the pool is an awesome place for a late night drink oh and yes there are high class hookers there as noticed by another guest well sadly in south america the girls follow the money and lets face it management always take a cut of the girls thats an undisputable fact of life ive seen it at the intercontinental as well you just gotta ignore it and get on with having a good time,the bar is awesome.im sure the management will reply denying this but its a fact of life in sth america

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 March 2014

The hotel is beautiful, young and modern, the service of the reception, concierge and housekeeping are really good. The problem this hotel has, is that the restaurants don't have the level o employees needed, and the ones they have, some of them are clueless.
The pool is beautiful, the food is good and drinks as well, there was only 1 person serving, unacceptable for a Hotel of this level.
Breakfast, was ok, but employees are lacking of training, they have no idea.
Bar was ok, nothing special.
The accommodations are very nice, loved my room, the hotel is fantastic. The location is good depend on the purpose of your visit.
I prefer to stay close to Recoleta and Palermo, there are more things to do in that area, more restaurants, night life, and shopping options. Here at Faena you only have Puerto Madero, where you can find a lot of restaurants, but that is all.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Ariel B, General Manager at Faena Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2014

Dear Huarpe77
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I was pleased to note that you felt our front office service appropriate and professional, but naturally disappointed that you felt our food and beverages service delivery was inconsistent. This is an area that we are extremely passionate about and work at daily to continuously keep improving. I would welcome your further feedback in this area and will send you a message separately.
We do look forward in the hope of being able to welcome you back in the near future and delivering to you the professional and friendly customer service levels that so many of our guests have experienced and continue to enjoy at the Faena Hotel Buenos Aires.
Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 27 February 2014

I have just come back from a quick holiday to Argentina and am still thrilled about my experience at Faena Hotel in Buenos Aires
Stark really expressed himself in this fabulous hotel
When you arrive you start wondering what is going on, because the entrance to the hotel is tiny, just a small door on the street. At first I thought the taxi driver had chosen the service entrance, but then a butler came to welcome us and I realized that was the main entrance. It's like entering secret world. Through a small corridor you reach the reception and you get an idea of what the inside of the hotel is like.
The staff was really super helpful with us. Our flight landed at 8 in the morning and we were at the hotel by 9.30. I thought they wouldn't have given us the room until after lunch but the guy at the reception was great and gave us the first available room so that we could have it right away. Great!!!
The rooms again are a big surprise.... the lobby of the hotel is very dark, but then the rooms are all white and full of light! The bed was very comfortable. The bathroom is pretty spectacular, maybe not practicle.... but for sure spectacular! The walls that separate the bathroom from the bedroom are made of glass so maybe not the best for privacy but they sure do look amazing
We had breakfast twice and the breakfast room is one of the things I liked most in the hotel. A truly beautiful room! So make sure you don't miss it. Also it is great that you can have breakfast until 11 in the morning so if you want to lay in bed a little longer that is possible
But the best part of the hotel is probably the pool. Located on the ground floor I strongly recommand to spend a few hours there as it is incredibly beautiful
On the last day I asked if we could have a late check out and they let us use the room until 2.30pm without any additional charges
Everybody in the hotel has been super nice and professional
I really hope that I can go back to Buenos Aires soon and for sure I will stay again at Faena!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Flippo68
Thank you very much for sharing your most recent experience at the Faena Hotel Buenos Aires.
We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us.
We were also happy to learn that our facilities met your expectations and that you
had such a great time.
I sincerely hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near
future, and please do not hesitate to contact me directly for your reservations. I
will be pleased to make all the necessary to make your stay once again, memorable.
Regards,