The grandeur and potential of the Castelar were quite appealing but beyond that, it's pretty shabby (dirty carpeting, torn upholstery, etc.) The internet was so bad we had to move twice to get to find a room with a good connection but then we had to suffer a lot of street noise. On the positive side, it's a great location; the staff was helpful and the breakfast was above average. After three nights, we moved to the Savoy (a more modern, more expensive hotel but well worth it).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The emblematic 4-star Castelar Hotel & Spa in Buenos Aires is located in the heart of the city centre, between the famous Avenida de Mayo and the Avenida 9 de Julio Avenues, at only few steps from the Obelisk and the Plaza de Mayo Square. The Castelar Hotel & Spa is more than a clasic hotel. Featuring modern amenities, the Castelar Hotel & Spa is a perfect accommodation choice both for business and leisure travelers in Buenos Aires. Among its outstanding facilities, guests will find a restaurant, elegant meeting and banqueting lounges, Wi-Fi Internet access in the public areas & rooms, and a luxurious Spa with sauna, Finnish baths, Turkish bath and a large range of beauty treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Castelar Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castelar Hotel And Spa
- Castelar Hotel Buenos Aires
- Castelar Buenos Aires
- Hotel Castelar Buenos Aires