I wrote my first review of this excellent small hotel after my first stay in Feb 2009. My last stay, May 2012, marked my 4th stay. I have been an international traveler since 1976. In my all of my travels I have not found a hotel that could match Malabia House. In my 2009 review my closing remarks went along this line, " I wished I could just fold up Malabia House and packed into my backpack/carry-on, so that I would have the Malabia experience where ever in the world that I went to next!" That should sum it up very nicely. So make a reservation early and don't miss this wonderful little hotel in a trip to B. A.
My apologies to the staff & owner for this late review.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 1555 Malabia House Boutique Hotel is set in a 19th-century building surrounded by restaurants and shops in the Palermo Viejo neighborhood.All accommodations are well-appointed with luxurious furniture and modern amenities, including air conditioning, cable TV and free internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your 1555 Malabia House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 1555 Malabia House Hotel Buenos Aires
- 1555 Malabia Hotel
- 1555 Malabia Buenos Aires