Arrived 11am ish - room not ready which wasn't great after an overnight flight but we were given refreshments in their lounge area and we popped out for lunch. You have accept this I guess in smaller places, they just don't have the number of rooms available for early check-ins.
We stayed in a room with our own private bathroom which was across the hallway, I was initially nervous about this set up but it worked just fine for us. Both the room and bathroom were tastefully decorated.
The young woman on the desk called Cynthia was fantastic, full of suggestions and ideas on restaurants and things to do. We like the fact that we could eat breakfast at 'any time' - we always ate alone so I guess everyone else got up earlier than us.
Breakfast was lovely, lots of choice and allowed us to practise our Spanish with the young woman in the kitchen (who never stopped smiling !)
This was our second trip to BA, we much preferred this area of the city and this boutique hotel compared to the chain hotel we stayed in previously. I enjoyed the personal service which was delivered in a friendly but professional manner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 1555 Malabia House Boutique Hotel is set in a 19th-century building surrounded by restaurants and shops in the Palermo Viejo neighborhood.All accommodations are well-appointed with luxurious furniture and modern amenities, including air conditioning, cable TV and free internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your 1555 Malabia House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 1555 Malabia House Hotel Buenos Aires
- 1555 Malabia Hotel
- 1555 Malabia Buenos Aires