We stayed here for 2 nights and enjoyed our stay. The property is an old convent/nunnery and has a little extra charm because of that. In addition, the location in Palermo is really excellent if you want to stay in Palermo (we enjoyed our other stay in Recoleta a bit more- slightly more residential, cleaner, etc). Service was good and staff spoke reasonable English. The room was comfortable and clean. Breakfast consisted of fruit/yogurt/pastries/pretty good coffee and was pretty good for a few days. They also had a reasonable discount for paying in USD. Overall, a nice, clean well located place to stay if you want to stay in Palermo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 1555 Malabia House Boutique Hotel is set in a 19th-century building surrounded by restaurants and shops in the Palermo Viejo neighborhood.All accommodations are well-appointed with luxurious furniture and modern amenities, including air conditioning, cable TV and free internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Prestigia, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your 1555 Malabia House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 1555 Malabia House Hotel Buenos Aires
- 1555 Malabia Hotel
- 1555 Malabia Buenos Aires