“Good value for quality, good location”

NH Collection Buenos Aires Jousten
Ranked #42 of 443 Hotels in Buenos Aires
Reviewed 24 July 2014

3 blocks from Calle Florida, the peatonal shopping street of Buenos Aires, and 2 blocks from Porto Madero, one of Buenos Aires most fashionable spot for eating out, with such restaurants as Happening, Asia de Cuba o Cabana de Las Lilas. The rooms are spacious, breakfast is excellent Argentinean breakfast with medialunas and mate.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
NHJousten, Director General at NH Collection Buenos Aires Jousten, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you for your time filling out your comments about your stay. As you have mentioned, our location is unique, close to Puerto Madero, Florida street and from de Financial District (in case of visiting the city for business).

I am pleased to read that you liked our breakfast and the latest addition, our local MATE, I hope every guest will enjoy it from now on.

I hope you return soon, please do not hesitate to contact me in advance.

Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

The building itself is beautiful, the location is great, rooms are comfortable and clean, and breakfast was amazing. We stayed there for one night on New Year's eve. If you're looking for something near the center, this is the place for you.

Stayed: December 2013

Dear guest,

Thank you for your time filling out your comments about our hotel. It is a pleasure to know thay you enjoyed your stay.

I hope you choose us again the next time you visit Buenos Aires. Since April 1st our hotel belongs know to the upscale brand of NH Hotel Group, NH Collection. We have replaced beds, linnen and TV´s of all rooms, added complimentary Nespresso machines and many other items. The breakfast offer was also extended.

Please do not hesitate to contact me before your next trip.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

I have been staying at the NH Jousten for the last 12 years and although I have occasionally been tempted away to some of the international chains, I keep coming back! My last stay at the beginning of June however, was exceptional. Pamela Consoni, the Front Office Manager gave me such a great welcome, took care in making sure that everything was perfect - starting with the car service at the airport on my arrival. I had a great room, which in fact I have stayed in several times before, with a comfortable mattress, plenty of room and a great bathroom. The location is ideal for me as i just have to cross the road to the office and Puerto Madero is a short walk down the hill for dinner, drinks and some local sights. Breakfast was an excellent spread as usual and the staff in reception all know me by name, which personalizes the experience even more. Thanks again and see you next time!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
NHJousten, Director General at NH Collection Buenos Aires Jousten, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2014

Dear guest,

I is a sincere pleasure to receive comments like yours about our hotel. I will share them with our team and specially with Pamela, she joined our team only three months ago, offering personalized and warm service to our guests.

It is great to read the word "personalizes the experience", that is what we want to do every day and gives us a reason to keep improving.

Please do not hesitate to contact us in before your next visit.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

Nice hotel in downtown Buenos Aires - close to everything needed for business travel (Starbucks just around the corner). Small rooms, but clean and comfortable. Friendly front desk staff - good vibes.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Derek,

Thank you for your kind commets about our hotel and your stay. I will share them with our Front Office Team.

I hope you choose us again during your next visit to Buenos Aires, please do not hesitate to contact me in advance.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

Rooms are great, the staff was very thoughtful and helpful and I suggest to book the transfers with the hotel, they have a good price. Room service was very fast and I enjoyed the food. I just didn't like the breakfast very much.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
NHJousten, Director General at NH Collection Buenos Aires Jousten, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

Dear Raquel,

Thank you for your time filling out your comments about your stay at our hotel.

We are pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay. I would like to apologize for not offering a breakfast as you expected. We have recently done many changes in the buffet and your comments will be helpful to improve it even more. I kindly ask you to write me with more details to ag.prytoluk@nh.hotels.com

I hope you choose us again the next time you visit Buenos Aires.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Good location and a great dorm, quiet, clean and roomy. Nice breakfast and warm attention. Perhaps bar ammenitties could be open longer up to 11. They close too early.
We will suggest to take a biking tour wich shows most of the key places in just 7 hours.

Room Tip: Corner suites are more roomy
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank marcelosb
NHJousten, Director General at NH Collection Buenos Aires Jousten, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2014

Dear Marcelo,

Thank you for your review and for your kind comments about your stay. We have recently changed the times of operation of our bar, it is open until 1am, I hope you can enjoy it during your future stay with us.

Please do not hesitate to contact me when you plan your next visit.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

I had a very good saty at the hotel. Staff is very polite, infra-structure is good, my room was quiet, breakfast was good. I emphasize that there were a few "gluten free" options. It is the first hotel that I notice gluten free option to its guests. I would recommend the NH Jousten Buenos Aires to my friends and workmates.

Room Tip: Cleaning underneath the beds.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
NHJousten, Director General at NH Collection Buenos Aires Jousten, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Dear Vania,

Thank you for your comments about your stay at our hotel. We are pleased to know that our breakfast exceeded your expectations, we have been working very hard to upgrade our buffet.

I hope you choose us again during your future visit to Buenos Aires, please do not hesitate to contact me for any assistance.