1,187 results
All reviews central location great location friendly reception small gym touristic places spacious room room service florida street high floor very nice stay few minutes walk within walking distance money exchange bit dated stay there again free wifi subway station
Reviewed 17 December 2018

I wish I could give 4 1/2 stars, as that would be a more accurate rating of the NH Latino in Buenos Aires. Overall I was very pleased with my stay. Here are a few of the good (and far fewer not so good) things about this hotel:

GREAT:

Location: This is definitely the best thing the hotel has going for it. You simply cannot beat the location, right in the heart of downtown Buenos Aires, and within one block of the obelisco. Everything you need is within easy walking distance.

Views: Related to the great location, the views (at least from the "Superior" rooms overlooking the diagonal avenue) offer fantastic views of the street-life below and the obelisco in a close distance.

Spacious Rooms: Again, be sure to request a "Superior" room along the diagonal avenue. The street noise is nothing, and the room is HUGE.

The Staff: I had excellent experiences with all staff in the hotel. The front desk staff was efficient, friendly, and spoke English. I arrived early (11:30AM) and the room was ready, with no extra charge to check in before 3:00. I needed an adaptor for my power converter (Uruguay and Argentina have different systems...which I did not realize and was unprepared), and the nice young man at the front desk was able to help. Room service staff were very friendly and efficient as well.

GOOD:

Room Service: I was surprised by the quality of the room service in the hotel. I ordered a pumpkin soup that was quite tasty, and their pizzas were (thankfully) not the ridiculously thick BA-type pizza (basically cheesy bread), but were instead quite good.

Room Quality: Overall the rooms are nice. The wood flooring, beds, and closets appear to be fairly new. The window coverings are a bit dated and need replacing soon, as does the furniture (the chairs were cloth and somewhat dingy). Bathrooms are a bit worn around the edges, but clean and spacious enough.

POOR:

A/C and Heating: My primarily reason for giving 4 rather than 5 stars is due to the air system. I visited in mid-December. Some days were warm, and the A/C worked fine for cooling. But a thunderstorm moved through, dumping rain and cooling temps to the 60s (which is chilly by Phoenix standards). The heat, however, did not blow hot (nor even lukewarm) so I was somewhat uncomfortable a few nights during my stay.

OVERALL:

Overall I was quite pleased with my stay at the NH Latino, and will likely stay again on my next visit to Buenos Aires.

Room tip: Definitely request the "superior" rooms overlooking the front of the hotel for a better view
Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank ASU_DrK
Juan E, Director General at Hotel NH Buenos Aires Latino, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2018

Dear Guest:

First of all, thank you for taking the time to write a detailed review about your stay with us. I'm glad you've enjoyed it.

Also, I would like to thank you for highlighting our location and the spaciousness of our superior rooms.

We will take note of the heating not working, and I will speak with the maintenance head to see what happened.

It will be a pleasure to have you again in the near future.

Reviewed 27 October 2018 via mobile

I echo the many positive reviews left previously. The staff were very helpful and friendly, spoke very good English and the hotel had many good facilities.

The breakfast had a comprehensive choice of food, including some hot options. The food was also replenished frequently when it ran low. We used the "Early breakfast" one morning when we had to leave early. It runs from 5am to 7am and consists of croissants, fruit, coffee and juice. It was simple but much appreciated so early in the morning.

There is also a small gym with exercise equipment and a sauna. Ideal for evening exercise.

All the staff were keen to help and very friendly. They gave advice on how to get to local attractions etc. They also had a good level of English.

The bedroom was very large and was well equipped with a TV, desk, table, wardrobe and bedside cabinets. Also air conditioning. Only slight negative was the small bathroom, which looked bigger in the promotional photos.

Very close to the Obulesque and subway station, which was useful.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank DiarmuidB24
Juan E, Director General at Hotel NH Buenos Aires Latino, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2018

Dear DiarmuidB24,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. I'm really glad you've enjoyed it.

Also, thanks to you for highlighting the friendliness of our staff and the size of our rooms.

We will really glad to have you again in the near future.

Reviewed 14 October 2018

Great central location, the staff was very helpful, wonderful breakfast selection as well. Because of the central location many excursions offered Hotel Pickup, which others I was with on them did not receive due to their choice of hotels. The room was spacious, clean and quiet. I highly recommend.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Michael A
Juan E, Director General at Hotel NH Buenos Aires Latino, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2018

Dear Michael:

Thank you for writing a review about your stay with us. I'm really glad you've enjoyed it.

Also, thank you for highlighting the spaciousness of our rooms and the helpfulness of our staff.

We will really glad to have you again in the near future.

Reviewed 19 September 2018

Great room view. Very clean rooms and fast internet connection. Amazing location right next to the subway line D.
Very friendly reception people. Thumbs up to Matias for all his help.
Lots of places to visit.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank dimitrios321
Juan E, Director General at Hotel NH Buenos Aires Latino, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2018

Dear Dimitrios:

Also, thank you for highlighting the friendliness of our staff and location of the Hotel.

We hope to receive you again in the near future.

Reviewed 18 September 2018

Spacious rooms, good gym with views on the top floor, and very good location. It is a safe area. You can walk or take the subway on the hotel door to reach any part of BA. Breakfasts are quite good. Finally, the level of service is good enough (average cleaning, for instance, and limited kindness from staff) but the whole package makes for an overall good to very good experience.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Juan E, Director General at Hotel NH Buenos Aires Latino, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2018

Dear Uxio:

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. I'm really you enjoyed it.

Also, thank you for highlighting our location and our services.

We hope to have you again in the near future.