As avid travelers, we have had the opportunity to stay at many Hilton properties around the world. The Hilton Buenos Aires is a clear standout and is one of our favorites: it is at once modern and inviting, elegant and warm. It is situated in Puerto Madero, just steps away from the beautiful Puente de la Mujer. On many evenings, we enjoyed just walking around the area, sometimes catching opera singers singing at cafes.
We had the opportunity to meet Tomas and Federico during our stay. Not only were they both professional and efficient, they were also considerate and friendly. Tomas helped with a very smooth check-in process, and Federico provided helpful information regarding our various questions about parks and restaurants in the vicinity. Both have very upbeat personalities and went the extra mile to ensure our stay was a very comfortable one.
Our room and bathroom were very spacious, and the bed was comfortable. This is a world-class property.
We would also like to extend our thanks to the gym and Executive Lounge staff. We visited both the gym and Lounge several times; not only were the facilities top-notch, the staff was very warm as well.
Although Buenos Aires is very far from home, it remains close in our hearts, and we look forward to returning soon. Thank you to the fantastic team at the Hilton Buenos Aires!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently winner of “Best Hotels in 20 cities in Latin America 2012” award granted by Latin Trade Magazine. Hilton Buenos Aires is an upscale, contemporary and versatile hotel located in Puerto Madero, that provides corporate and luxurious accommodations for anyone traveling to Buenos Aires for business or for pleasure. We are located in Puerto Madero, Av. Macacha Güemes 351, the latest and most thriving urban development in Buenos Aires; offering easy access to airports, proximity to the city´s financial district, amazing nightlife and major tourist attractions.The hotel is surrounded by great green spaces, and offers incredible panoramic views of the city skyline and proximity to more than forty restaurants.Views of the Rio de la Plata and the majestic city create the perfect complement for a privileged location. All guests can enjoy our hospitality, WI-FI access, 24hs room service, take away pastry and coffee, and all the services you need, the amenities you expect, and the extras you deserve.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Buenos Aires reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Buenos Aires Hotel Buenos Aires
- Hilton Hotel Buenos Aires