I stayed at this hotel on a recent business trip and although I usually stay at Hilton properties this one is very impressive as one of the best and the staff is just super to help you out with any need. I would definitely stay here again if I were on a pleasure trip. It is handy to restaurants, the center city sights and other transport to more distant sites. I did not use the restaurants, but the executive lounge happy hour and breakfast are just perfect for a weary traveler.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently winner of “Best Hotels in 20 cities in Latin America 2012” award granted by Latin Trade Magazine. Hilton Buenos Aires is an upscale, contemporary and versatile hotel located in Puerto Madero, that provides corporate and luxurious accommodations for anyone traveling to Buenos Aires for business or for pleasure. We are located in Puerto Madero, Av. Macacha Güemes 351, the latest and most thriving urban development in Buenos Aires; offering easy access to airports, proximity to the city´s financial district, amazing nightlife and major tourist attractions.The hotel is surrounded by great green spaces, and offers incredible panoramic views of the city skyline and proximity to more than forty restaurants.Views of the Rio de la Plata and the majestic city create the perfect complement for a privileged location. All guests can enjoy our hospitality, WI-FI access, 24hs room service, take away pastry and coffee, and all the services you need, the amenities you expect, and the extras you deserve.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Buenos Aires reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Buenos Aires Hotel Buenos Aires
- Hilton Hotel Buenos Aires