3,913 results
All reviews the executive lounge puerto madero great hotel diamond member walk in closet cocktail hour beautiful lobby car service within walking distance safe area business trip lobby bar fitness center rooms are spacious concierge desk modern hotel excellent location
Reviewed 9 October 2018

Spent a night here and despite the International Youth Olympics being held and a lot of security in and outside of the hotel, the staff could not have been more accommodating. Safe area to walk around. There is a wine store directly opposite, numerous good restaurants across the bridge and restaurant/club around the corner

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Frederick K
Reviewed 8 October 2018

Recommended for businessFor leisure is expensive.The pool is good but open, can’t be used in winter.The lounge of 8th floor is excellent.The employees are young and very sweet and helpful.Best location

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

I was in BsAs for a month, so I had rented an apartment, but a friend stayed here and it impressed. Friendly and helpful staff. Huge, airy lobby and an amazing restaurant. I had one of the best meals of my stay here.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 October 2018

A return to this hotel was indeed a treat. Fabulous room on the top floor with good views, very comfortable bedding, large bathroom - everything you would need for a stay in this marvellous city. My only adverse comment would be the quality of the snacks on offer in the evening in the executive lounge - in the past they were quite outstanding, this time not so good - the staff however were faultless, always attentive. We also felt that the prices were far too high in comparison with similar establishments.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank AndyR17
Reviewed 1 October 2018

The Hilton Puerto Madero is in a nice location. Puerto Madero is a safe place. Beautiful lobby of the hotel. Now, I have been to 53 countries (a lot of them many times). I have stayed in a lot of hotels and this ranks up there with one of the worst in my opinion. I am sure if a lot of the hotel staff was not lazy, things might have ended up a bit different. I always like to start with the positive, so let me start with that element.

Pros:

1. Breakfast Staff: every morning when we came down the breakfast service staff was helpful and friendly. Always had big smiles.

Cons:

1. One afternoon our room was left unlocked. We had returned after a long day away (we always double and check that our room is locked before leaving). When we got back, we just pushed the door and it opened. So glad that we store most things in the safe, but a lot of our valuables could have been stolen.

2. Bad Smell: the room we were given had a bad "body odor" smell. We told the front desk and they came up and sprayed and put a room air machine in. We should have moved rooms.

3. Concierge: Wow! This group needs training big time!!! (see Singular Hotel in Santiago for how to provide good service). We asked for help making reservations with a specific restaurant. We came back later that night and had no confirmation. The next morning we went down and asked about update. We were told that the place we requested was closed. ***Why could they have not left a message in the room for us? LAZY. There were countless other things, but I just do not want to write them out.

4. Lobby Bar: we sat down at the bar for drinks. My wife asked for a wine list. Bartender asked her Red or White (we looked at each other perplexed, but said Red). Bartender comes over with a glass and a wine of his choice and pours without even asking if that is what we wanted. Totally unacceptable and would be known if provided proper training.

The hotel did refund us for one night of points and did offer an upgrade (which is really not an upgrade because the double beds go to twin beds on the executive floor). We did get executive room access for one night (which is strange because at the Hilton in Rio de Janeiro we got executive floor access for all our nights because of my status).

We stayed at the hotel for our last night in Buenos Aires (visited other cities in between). The room had a worse view then our first stay. We did not get any executive floor access. I had requested a meeting with the hotel manager prior to our visit and never received a reply until I got home.

Net, Net: I would not stay at this hotel again. Bad experience. Poor service. Lazy Service. I guess if you use Hotel points you can expect a bad experience. Free does not mean "Free"

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank MichaelO177
HiltonGM, Assistant to the General Manager at Hilton Buenos Aires, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

Dear Michael O,

We would like to thank you very much for taking the time to write down your comments about your last stay with us.

We also thank you for your kind words towards our staff at breakfast, about our facilities and privileged location.

However, we truly regret to learn that in this opportunity, we couldn´t deliver the service you expected. Please rest assured that we have discussed all your comments with the managers involved in order avoid situations such as these ones to occur again.

In case your activities bring you back to Buenos Aires, it will be a pleasure for me to assist you with your reservation.

Sincerely yours,