This hotel is well located for Puerto Madero and it is also OK for Microcentro. For anything else, the location is average at best, apart from Puerto Madero, there are no obvious eating options in the close neighbourhood. The rooms are OK, although a bit ageing; yet the aircon is quiet and room size is OK. To my surprise, the rooms lack a refrigerator. One big minus would be breakfast - there was no variation over the days and the quality of "bacon" served was dubious, it was more like lard bathing in melted fat. However the pastry options were plentiful and no problem with them. Service was exemplary.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When looking for a hotel in Buenos Aires, Argentina, stay at the Holiday Inn Express Buenos Aires - Puerto Madero. The hotel is located in the heart of Buenos Aires only 2 blocks from the most lively entertaining, dining and nightlife area of the City: Puerto Madero Shopping & Commercial Area.The former port of Buenos Aires (early 1930) has been reconverted into a beautiful 2 mile long area with more than 60 different restaurants and important international offices, thus becoming the most modern business and commercial area of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), IHG, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Puerto Madero reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Puerto Madero Hotel Buenos Aires
- Holiday Inn Buenos Aires
- Holiday Inn Puerto Madero
- Buenos Aires Holiday Inn