Travelled to Buenos Aires in November and loved my experience.
Great location with plenty of good restaurants and extremely close to many cafes and shops.
Fabulous staff and, most of all, great on-site resources like wi-fi, a superb restaurant and bar.
Very nice rooms, delicious breakfast with a fresh fruits and juices.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rochester Hotel Classic is located between the Obelisk, Buenos Aires' epicenter, and the trendy Puerto Madero. Along the shopping district of Florida, Lavalle and 9 de Julio Street, the hotel presents a stylish decor beautifully combined with modern details. Equipped with a modern gym, lobby with vanguard furniture, business center and bar combination. The rooms have independent climate control, renovated laminate flooring, Led TV with cable, mini-bar and safe. The hotel also offers rooms and apartments with 2 bedrooms for an extended stay, equipped with microwave ovens. The hotel provides high speed Wifi internet and offers breakfast service with artisan bakery and hot dishes. The restaurant enjoys an extensive selection of local and international dishes. The bar offers cocktails drinks and high end drinks. The hotel provides a 24-hour front desk assistance and room service, as well as tour information, transfers and tours around the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Rochester Hotel Classic reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rochester Classic Buenos Aires
- Rochester Classic Hotel Buenos Aires