“Amazing museum!”

Ranked #8 of 728 things to do in Buenos Aires
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: This not-for-profit art museum and cultural center first opened its doors in 2001 with the mission to promote contemporary Latin American artists.
Basel, Switzerland
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing museum!”
Reviewed 6 August 2012

The building is beautiful with it's architecture and definitely worth a visit. We visited the museum on a Wednesday and also the fees were a bit cheaper than other days. It was very interesting to see some art from local artists. All in all, very nice and I would go there again on my next visit.

Visited March 2012

Palm Beach, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Before a movie”
Reviewed 5 August 2012

Splurge before you go to the cinema or after touring this wonderful museum ( best in BA for contemporary and modern art) have a cappuccino and chock

Visited August 2012
Castle Rock, Colorado
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“All the good art is on loan”
Reviewed 2 August 2012

I really wanted to see the works of the great Latin American artists like Rivera, Kahlo, Botero, and such, but this entire collection was on loan to a museum in Houston. I decided to not go in since what I really wanted to see wasn't there anyway. I left disappointed, but I'm sure when the collection is back it will be worth the entrance fee to go and see! The building is really nice!

Neenah, Wisconsin
61 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Unless contemporary art is your thing...”
Reviewed 29 July 2012

I'm not so sure on this museum. I consider myself pretty open minded when it comes to art and museums, but this museum was a let down for me. It is a beautiful, modern museum, but all three floors are practically bare (excluding the exhibit on the third floor). I'm not the biggest fan of contemporary art, however the lack of art work was what bothered me. Go if you enjoy a minimalist and contemporary approach to art. Otherwise, I'd most defiinitely recommend a coffee at their cafe, particularly the outdoor cafe, it is very beautiful, albeit slightly expensive!

1 Thank Brigid W
Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Interesting Museum”
Reviewed 23 July 2012

We liked the location and most of the exhibits. It was a cultural experience for my teenage son . However; we were not impressed with the 2nd floor exhibit.