I stayed at the Carsson Hotel between April 4 and April 9, 2014. The hotel is conveniently located, however it is rated as four stars - this hotel has two stars too many. This is why:
* The hotel is in visible state of disrepair - window frames are rusty, some rooms show mould, doors don't close well, equipment does not work well.
* Guests have to ask for A/C to be "enabled" by the front desk; in my case, it was damaged and the filter was filthy.
* There are no safe deposit boxes in the rooms.
* There is no pool, gym or spa.
* Furniture shows significant wear and tear.
* There is no bellman.
* Staff is not very client-oriented - not for a four-star hotel.More
- Free Wifi
- Breakfast included