“Grand experiencia.”

BA Sohotel
Ranked #134 of 442 Hotels in Buenos Aires
Reviewed 4 August 2013

Great hotel.
Good location, near to everything but without the fuzz around downtown.
The "Corner Suite" fitted perfectly to our family (with two little boys). Well lit, clean, colorful, and modern decoration. Excellent bathroom. Everything well designed.
Good and available team, specially the guys of the night shift. They gave us very helpful information about services around.
Unfortunately it lacks parking slots for family minivans (my Nissan Grand Livina is not that big), and I had to seek for parking elsewhere.
Great breakfast.
(We didn't have the opportunity to use the gym or the pool in the solarium because of the weather. There is no specific facilities for kids, but we didn't care.)

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 27 July 2013

My 1 night at BA Sohotel was amazing ! the staff there are very friendly and all speak English very well , the room was perfect ! I ate 3 meals downstairs at the restaurant and all the food and service was excellent , i would highly suggest staying here .

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 July 2013

We stayed only few days but it met our expectations. A bit expensive if compared to other hotels in Recoleta. Good breakfast, and good level of service at reception. Unfortunately we had an issue with cleaning our room one day, but just that.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 May 2013

The location is grat, in Palermo, near to Subte. Rooms are big, confortable and clear. Internet free. Staff so helpfull and friendly. Good breakfast. Many restaurants around. I definitely recommemd it!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 May 2013

First time in Buenos Aires, definitely won't be the last & I would stay at BA Sohotel again for sure... The Location is great, walking distance from most things, the staff were very helpful when asked anything. Helped me with travel arrangements etc.. Rooms are good, shower/bath/jacuzzi combo is very good... Great place, must check it out..

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed 26 April 2013

This hotel is one of those amazing finds when you travel and are not sure of what to expect. The hotel was perfect in every way. Great location! I stayed for 7 days. The rooms were immaculate and very trendy. The staff was very hospitable and friendly. I got sick with the flu during my stay and they went out of their way to help find me a doctor and would check up on me periodically with a hot tea in hand just to make sure everything was ok! Amazing staff! My thanks to Romina, Deborah, Juan Manuel, Florencia, Victoria, Alejandro, Diego and Pablo for making my stay in beautiful Buenos Aires so memorable. I highly recommend staying here. Don't look anywhere else. I will definitely be back!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 April 2013

The location is perfect, the hotel is nice and clean, the only cons is the room was sometimes very noisy. We could hear everything of the next rooms and the people on the streets... The rest was great.

• Stayed: April 2013