Two Hotel Buenos Aires
Duque Hotel Boutique & Spa(Buenos Aires)
US$156
US$99
  • Breakfast included
Alvear Palace Hotel(Buenos Aires)
US$452
US$350
US$165
US$136
  • Restaurant
Melia Recoleta Plaza(Buenos Aires)(Great Value!)
US$328
Legado Mitico(Buenos Aires)
US$194
US$155
  • Breakfast included
Alvear Art Hotel(Buenos Aires)
US$337
US$161
Hotwire.com
  • Pool
Mine Hotel Boutique(Buenos Aires)
US$179
US$142
Priceline
US$160
US$132
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfront desksweet pastriesmodern hotelgreat locationquadruple roomcontinental breakfastrooms are smallsafety deposit boxlarge flat screen tvstorage spacecasa rosadalocated within walking distancehot watera king size bedeze airportcafe tortonishort stay
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I stayed at the Hotel Two on three short, separate occasions in March 2014. I booked the Hotel through Say HueQue Tours, as I ventured out from BA to several different destinations in the country. I was satisfied with the room quality (I stayed in three different rooms over that time), the breakfasts and staff who were professional, courteous and spoke English well. The Hotel provided me with luggage storage over the three weeks I was in Argentina, at no cost (I was booked on a cruise, and needed to store suits and deck-wear prior to departure). The location is not the best in BA, especially at night, but that did not bother me as I am a single male of a good size and felt safe everywhere in the city. The location in the centre of the city, however, is within walking distance of a number of major attractions, and is off the main streets, so traffic noise is minimal. The amenities in the Hotel are minimal, but I did not come to BA to stay in the hotels, but to be out in the city. All in all, good value for the money, and recommended.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Rafael P, Gerente at Two Hotel Buenos Aires, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

Dear Traveler, thank you above all for your time and your review of our hotel on this site. The feedback received helps us in different ways to know where we are situated and if necessary work on soft spots. Sincerely.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

My family and I liked the hotel very much, we were welcomed warmly by the staff. They helped us out with tourist info, tips on cheap restaurants near by and transportation options. The room, despite small, was always very well kept, though there was no space to put our clothes or baggage. We enjoyed the complementary breakfast but it would have been better with fruits... The hotel is in the heart of the city so mostly everything is just a few minutes walking distance. Overall, we had a great stay, definately recomend it.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Traveler, we are grateful that you have shared your experience on the web site. Your review helps us by all means to keep up the good work and our commitments to our guests. Principally meet with our Guests Needs and Expectations. Best regards.

Reviewed 5 July 2014

We arrived at 9pm at this hotel and seeing as we were due out on an early flight I asked if we could have something made for breakfast, just a cake and and a juice, seeing as we had paid for bed and breakfast I thought this was pretty reasonable request. We might as well have asked for the Book of Kells or the Crown Jewels, "only if you pay extra" with a shrug of the shoulders and a couldn't care less attitude.
The room itself was very modern but small, no luggage stands doesn't help.
We had a wake up call booked, but once again a let down by the staff, we were dressed and packed by the time it came through. Two bottles of water in the fridge, so we downed them for breakfast, on checkout they wanted to charge us for them, they just couldn't see that was our paid for breakfast. First time we've been told to "Just Leave" by hotel staff!

Room Tip: Go to another hotel.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Rafael P, Manager at Two Hotel Buenos Aires, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Dear Traveler, I apologize if the Staff gave you a sense or impression of carelessness. Our F&B Dept arrive at 6 AM to prepare breakfast every morning. Permit me to say that unfortunately the Guest Service Agent that was on shift did not find or knew the way to solve the situation at that moment. I have gone over this matter with all the Front Desk Staff in order for them to realize that Guest Satisfaction is very important in the Hospitality Business. I sincerely apologize for the situation occurred. Cordially yours.

Reviewed 14 June 2014

It was close to the Obeilsco and the Puerto Madero- walking distance, bank is close and Café Tortoni is 1 block for good coffee. good rate great hot showers. need fruit offered and a jug in room. Very helpful staff good English.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Rafael P, Manager at Two Hotel Buenos Aires, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Dear Traveler, above of all thank you for your time to leave us your review of our Hotel. Guest comments help us on a daily basis to keep high our Standards to meet Necessities. Regards

Reviewed 22 May 2014 via mobile

It's a modern hotel. The rooms are nice and clean, the bathroom location in the room is not the best though. The breakfast was a bit mediocre but overall, the stay there was very nice. The staff were friendly and really helpful. One problem about this hotel is its location. It's definitely not the safest neighborhood in Buenos Aires especially if you want to go out at night. Yet in general it offers a very good value for money.

• Stayed: April 2014
Rafael P, Manager at Two Hotel Buenos Aires, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Dear Traveler, thank you for your time to leave us your review. Guest comments help us to keep high our Standards and meet Necessities. Now allow me to say we offer more than a Continental Breakfast, having added cereal, ham, cheese for example. About the city / neighborhood you have to take the necessary precautions as in big city in the world. I find myself at your entire disposal. Sincerely