“Another Glowing Review for a Great Restaurant”
Review of i Latina

i Latina
Ranked #2 of 5,117 Restaurants in Buenos Aires
Price range: US$90 - US$100
Cuisines: Latin
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Colombian siblings Santiago, Camilo and Laura Macías, created this fine dining restaurant to bring the best gastronomic flavors from the Caribbean coast of Colombia to Buenos Aires. Santiago is the chef of the restaurant. Laura and Camilo will be your hosts.Every Tuesday through Saturday evening, we offer a seven-course tasting menu in which you will discover different flavors and ingredients of the latin american cuisine, paired with the best Argentine wines. We are located in a beautiful house in the Villa Crespo neighborhood of Buenos Aires. Reservations are required and can be made by phone or email. We invite you to discover new flavors and enjoy a completely unique gastronomic experience.
Reviewed 22 July 2014

A wonderful evening, from beginning to end. No trouble making reservations through their website. We got stuck in traffic, called to warn them that we would be arriving 20-30 minutes late, and it was no problem. We were greeted personally and personably by the sister and settled in for a culinary experience. My wife, 20-year-old son, and I all had the tasting menu with the wine pairing; each course was nicely served with a brief explanation of the dish and the description of the wine. The meal was the best we had in a week in Buenos Aires, and the ceviche in tiger milk might have been the single-best dish that we ever had in our lives; it was that good!

The next thing we knew, it was two and a half hours later and we were finally ready to leave. When we casually mentioned that we would be visiting Cafayate the next week, we were given recommendations for wineries and restaurants to visit in the area. All in all, a very memorable and wonderful evening.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

We chose the 7 course tasting menu. Each course was delicious and beautifully presented with an explanation delivered in English and Spanish. The staff were friendly and attentive without being obtrusive. A first class meal which I can highly recommend.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

Don't miss this restaurant. Everything is top of the line without being stuffy. Plan on eating slowly like the Argentina's do. Savor every morsel. The wine pairing is perfect. Lovely atmosphere. All serving staff reflect pride in serving the best. It's about $100. US ollars per person to enjoy the menu and wine. Do it!!

Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

my bf took me to celebrate my 35th bday ! it was excellent not fantastic - had the 7 course meal . I felt it could of been a little better - after All it was about 80usd per person

Reviewed 5 July 2014

My husband and I live in the Bay Area, and are spoiled when it comes to restaurants. I was skeptical that a restaurant in Buenos Aires could live up to Gary Danko's in San Francisco, but I was WRONG. This restaurant was incredible. It was one of the best meals of my life. The proprietor and chef are brothers from Columbia, and were so nice. The restaurant itself is in a beautiful building near the leather district in BA. This restaurant is an experience - we spent 3 1/2 hours eating our 7 course meal (set tasting menu). The wine pairings were the best I have ever had in any restaurant. Just superb. We could not believe that a meal like this with wine pairings came to less than $200.00 U.S. dollars (including tip). We would have spent three times that in SF for a dinner of this quality. Incredible bargain. Incredible dinner. If you go to Buenos Aires, this restaurant is not to be missed. You should book ahead of time if possible.

1  Thank Crislamb