“One of Kind and SO Delicious !”
Review of The Hidden Kitchen - CLOSED

The Hidden Kitchen
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Taiwanese
Dining options: Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Buenos Aires closed door restaurant featuring Asian flavors in a casual fun environment. Perfect for a unique Buenos Aires dining experience.
Reviewed 7 November 2012

The Hidden Kitchen was a really fun night out and a delicious meal! The atmosphere was fun and casual and the service was great!

I really liked the street-food inspired theme, and being able to see the chef's process in the kitchen. The hand roasted peanuts on the table, and the crispy pancakes with house-made sauce made an awesome appetizer. I had a spicy tofu dish which was incredible! This type of food is almost impossible to find in Buenos Aires, which made it a real treat! Save some room for dessert - they really know what they are doing!!

2  Thank vrathbon

Reviewed 7 November 2012

I´ve traveled quite a bit and have experienced food all over the world... and I can say that the hidden kitchen is most definitely in the top 5 places that I´ve ever been to. Not only is it a savoury experience but an adventure all on its own. You are sent the location the day before your reservation... a location which in my case was an elegant and chique dining place (winery during the daytime) with a large balcony, and great mood lighting. You are served quite a few appetizers and a main course all of which are a flavor bombshell... think thai meets chinese meets french meets any fine cuisine you can imagine around the world.

I would definitely recommend going to the Hidden Kitchen for a cool date, a hang out with friends, I would actually even go alone because its just that good.

2  Thank SGOMO
Reviewed 3 November 2012

The Lost Asian has created a fun, friendly and delicious experience for those that are smart enough to book ahead. The atmosphere is great, the service - including the chefs - interact with the dinner guests, and the ability to bring your own beverages helps to sweeten the deal. We enjoyed a complete meal without leaving feeling bloated and stuffed, and each item was unique, tasty and well prepared. We will be back again and again...assuming there are reservations available!

1  Thank Dawn G
Reviewed 30 October 2012

The five course meal was full of a variety of flavors that all left my taste buds more than satisfecho. Thanks to the Lost Asian Hidden Kitchen and their staff for sending us with one of the best restaurant experiences I have had here in Buenos Aires. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for more variety and flavor in their cuisine selection. I will most definitely be returning for more.

Reviewed 13 October 2012

Living in Buenos Aires for 4 years, meat, pizza and empanadas just don´t do cut it like they used to. My favorite part about this place is the amount of portions they serve, each time throwing your taste buds for a loop. ¨Bring your own drinks¨ is genius as everyone has their own taste and we all know that beverages cost triple the price in restaurants anyways. The real hook however is the monthly menu change. See you guys in November!

1  Thank William W