“Wonderful hotel and staff”

Palermo Tower by P Hotels
Ranked #109 of 442 Hotels in Buenos Aires
Reviewed 11 September 2013

I had a wonderful experience staying at Palermo Tower. The hotel itself is extremely comfortable and situated near a lot of restaurants and shopping. The rooms are large and well appointed. The bed is the best in any hotel--and I travel a lot. The rate includes a generous breakfast, including fresh omelets (cooked by an attractive young man, at least when I stayed there). The staff is peerless. Their English is excellent; they are friendly and attentive. This came in quite handy when I lost my ATM card during my first day in Buenos Aires. I called my bank and credit card company in a vain attempt to obtain cash. Remarkably, the hotel front desk enabled me to make these calls for free on their lobby phone. When I hit a wall with the bank, the owner even gave me cash for the week and charged it to my room. They turned what could have been a very unpleasant week into a smooth experience. This is quite simply one of the best hotels that I have experienced.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Russell R
Palermo Tower P, General Manager at Palermo Tower by P Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2013

We certainly appreciate the time you have taken to write about your experience with us.
We always try to do our best to make your trip more enjoyable.
We look forward to having you stay with us in the future.

Reviewed 6 September 2013

As someone who has visited Buenos Aires many times and has stayed at hotels ranging from 5 star luxury to smaller hotels, I can say that Palermo Tower is by far my favorite new hotel in the city. I was lucky enough to experience Palermo Tower and can say that from the very personal and warm welcome, to the feeling that you were staying with friends, the attention to detail was evident. In particular, I appreciated the USB ports, fresh water & fruit, fabulous breakfast options, enormous closet space and great hair dryers….yes, this was a big deal to me. The hotel is new construction which was great. The room I stayed in was very spacious and the beds were heavenly, everything you would find in a 5 star hotel without the 5 star price. The neighborhood of Palermo where the hotel is located is very trendy and centrally located with lots of great little restaurants and close to the metro which is convenient and very cheap. .There is a fantastic staff and everyone is super friendly and helpful. I also loved that there was a full breakfast with someone to make your eggs to order and the most amazing media lunas (croissants) which melted in your mouth. There was also a washer/dryer hidden away on the top floor but available to do a quick load (there was even laundry detergent for free). Free and fast wifi were also included which was a great bonus. Everyone was so helpful and friendly that I hated to say goodbye on our last day. I truly felt like I made some great friends.

I will be recommending this hotel to anyone visiting Buenos Aires who is looking for a great property, with great amenities and great value. I know I will certainly be back!

Room Tip: All of the rooms are identical so no need to worry which one to choose. I stayed on the 2nd floor s...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Debgor0207
Palermo Tower P, Manager at Palermo Tower by P Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to post about your experience with us. We certainly appreciate all of the kind words about the staff. They all work very hard to insure our guest have a terrific stay. Our vision at P Hotels is to provide personalized service and a real connection with out guest. We thank you kindly for your words and look forward to seeing you at one of our hotels on the future.

Reviewed 23 July 2013

The Hotel Staff and accommodations were perfect and very upscale for my 2 week business trip in Buenos Aires. The location could not be more perfect as there are many great restaurants within walking distance. Great residential neighborhood. Great Breakfast!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Larry P
Palermo Tower P, Manager at Palermo Tower by P Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2013

Thank you so much for your kind words. We were very pleased to hear of your experience. We look forward to having you back at Palermo Tower in the future.

Reviewed 6 July 2013

The room were huge and ideal for a longer term stay. Small kitchenette and sitting area. Great location, with many restaurants and cafes nearby. Short walk to metro. Modern décor. For breakfast there was a person who prepared eggs and bacon just the way you like it. Great value.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank SLim100

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experiences with our hotel. We really appreciate it. We look forward to welcome you once again.

Reviewed 4 July 2013

Rooms are very large and all the space looks new. The breakfast is great, unlike other hotels that only offer a short menu.

The staff is amazing and very helpful for all your needs.

Will definitely come back to this hotel on our next visit.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Octavio M

Reviewed 4 July 2013

Hotel is wonderful. Extraordinary service and accommodation. Guest rooms very large and 5 star. Bathroom big with excellent shower. Bed comfortable and large. Breakfast at hotel very good and selection large. Reception staff very friendly and knowledgable. I love the hotel. Afternoon tea complimentary and very good refreshment. Certainly come back soon.

• Stayed: June 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experiences with our hotel. We appreciate it very much. We look forward to hosting you once again.

Reviewed 3 July 2013

We had a very pleasant one week stay, with a large, attractive 3 person room # 302 (wife and i and 18 year old grandson). The accommodations were just what we wanted- plenty of shelf and closet space, refrigerator, modern bathroom, good lighting and TV, small but nice balcony, and top notch maid service. Breakfasts were included and the young male cook prepared omelettes, pancakes and crepes to order. We enjoyed tea, light snacks and dulce de leches most days in the 5-7 time. The young desk staff were great- eager to please, very friendly, polite and helpful. They booked dinner and tour reservations for us with efficiency and warmth. The location was perfect for the metro (subte) and we walked or took short cab rides to and from several nice neighborhood restaurants (El Trapiche, La Baita, Las Pizarras Bistro). There was a small but smartly equipped gym which my grandson used. Be careful to guard your money walking through crowded streets and the subway, and you'll have a super time.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank thirtythree

Thank you so much for taking the time to post about your experience with us. We certainly appreciate all of the kind words about the staff. We all work very hard to insure our guest have a terrific stay. Our vision at P Hotels is to provide personalized service and a real connection with out guest. We thank you kindly for your words and look forward to seeing you at one of our hotels on the future.