“Great boutique hotel in Palermo Soho”

Palermo Tower by P Hotels
Ranked #101 of 445 Hotels in Buenos Aires
New York City, New York
“Great boutique hotel in Palermo Soho”
Reviewed 23 October 2013

I Stayed here for a week with friends, it was a great experience! This is a lovely hotel, with a great location in Palermo Soho, walking distance to restaurants and shopping. The rooms are large and very comfortable. The staff was very helpful, Isabel the concierge was amazing, helping us with restaurants choices, places to see and booking onward travel. I would highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
Palermo Tower P, Manager at Palermo Tower by P Hotels, responded to this review, 6 December 2013
Just to clarify we are on Palermo Hollywood neighborhood, just one block over to Palermo Soho by crossing Juan B Justo.
We look forward to having you back at Palermo Tower in the future.

Regards

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 16 October 2013

We loved our few days at Palermo Tower. Yes it is a little bit more expensive than some of the budget options. For instance on the same trip we stayed at Duque hotel which was under $150/night. But if you want a little more space and amenities like a kitchenette, patio, rooftop deck, DirecTV (with lots of English channels), than look no further.

The photos you see on the website our exactly what the rooms look like. Isabel and the rest of the staff are also fantastic in helping make reservations and book cars. Isabel sat with us for 20+ minutes one evening just to make sure we figured out all the details for our Buquebus trip to Uruguay the following day.

What I also really liked about the hotel is the location. You're right in the heart of Palermo. I'm not sure exactly where the lines are drawn between Palermo Soho and Palermo Hollywood but after staying for a the first few days closer to Scalabrini Ortiz, it was great to be right by Justo and have Palermo on both sides while also being a short work to Las Canitas, where I had never been before.

Only downside of the location is that you are near the train tracks so you may hear the trains in the morning. We kept the in-room fan on so it wasn't much of a problem but sensitive sleepers may want to keep this in mind.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
We certainly appreciate the time you have taken to write about your experience with us. Thank you for the kind words. We look forward to having you stay with us in the future.

Princeton, New Jersey
Reviewed 6 October 2013

Beautiful Hotel. Great location!!! Right in Palermo Soho and next to Palermo Hollywood. Can walk to so many great restaurants!

Hotel breakfast was wonderful. Isabella, the concierge, made our honeymoon all the better helping us with reservations and booking tours and shows. She was outstanding.

Room Tip: ask for room 502. great balcony!
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experiences with our hotel. We appreciate it very much. We look forward to hosting you once again.

Best regards,
Oakland, California, United States
Reviewed 11 September 2013

I had a wonderful experience staying at Palermo Tower. The hotel itself is extremely comfortable and situated near a lot of restaurants and shopping. The rooms are large and well appointed. The bed is the best in any hotel--and I travel a lot. The rate includes a generous breakfast, including fresh omelets (cooked by an attractive young man, at least when I stayed there). The staff is peerless. Their English is excellent; they are friendly and attentive. This came in quite handy when I lost my ATM card during my first day in Buenos Aires. I called my bank and credit card company in a vain attempt to obtain cash. Remarkably, the hotel front desk enabled me to make these calls for free on their lobby phone. When I hit a wall with the bank, the owner even gave me cash for the week and charged it to my room. They turned what could have been a very unpleasant week into a smooth experience. This is quite simply one of the best hotels that I have experienced.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

1 Thank Russell R
Palermo Tower P, General Manager at Palermo Tower by P Hotels, responded to this review, 18 September 2013
We always try to do our best to make your trip more enjoyable.
We look forward to having you stay with us in the future.

New York, New York, United States
Reviewed 6 September 2013

As someone who has visited Buenos Aires many times and has stayed at hotels ranging from 5 star luxury to smaller hotels, I can say that Palermo Tower is by far my favorite new hotel in the city. I was lucky enough to experience Palermo Tower and can say that from the very personal and warm welcome, to the feeling that you were staying with friends, the attention to detail was evident. In particular, I appreciated the USB ports, fresh water & fruit, fabulous breakfast options, enormous closet space and great hair dryers….yes, this was a big deal to me. The hotel is new construction which was great. The room I stayed in was very spacious and the beds were heavenly, everything you would find in a 5 star hotel without the 5 star price. The neighborhood of Palermo where the hotel is located is very trendy and centrally located with lots of great little restaurants and close to the metro which is convenient and very cheap. .There is a fantastic staff and everyone is super friendly and helpful. I also loved that there was a full breakfast with someone to make your eggs to order and the most amazing media lunas (croissants) which melted in your mouth. There was also a washer/dryer hidden away on the top floor but available to do a quick load (there was even laundry detergent for free). Free and fast wifi were also included which was a great bonus. Everyone was so helpful and friendly that I hated to say goodbye on our last day. I truly felt like I made some great friends.

I will be recommending this hotel to anyone visiting Buenos Aires who is looking for a great property, with great amenities and great value. I know I will certainly be back!

Room Tip: All of the rooms are identical so no need to worry which one to choose. I stayed on the 2nd floor s...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Debgor0207
Palermo Tower P, Manager at Palermo Tower by P Hotels, responded to this review, 18 September 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to post about your experience with us. We certainly appreciate all of the kind words about the staff. They all work very hard to insure our guest have a terrific stay. Our vision at P Hotels is to provide personalized service and a real connection with out guest. We thank you kindly for your words and look forward to seeing you at one of our hotels on the future.

Macon, Georgia
Reviewed 23 July 2013

The Hotel Staff and accommodations were perfect and very upscale for my 2 week business trip in Buenos Aires. The location could not be more perfect as there are many great restaurants within walking distance. Great residential neighborhood. Great Breakfast!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

1 Thank Larry P
Palermo Tower P, Manager at Palermo Tower by P Hotels, responded to this review, 2 August 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words. We were very pleased to hear of your experience. We look forward to having you back at Palermo Tower in the future.

Mississauga, Canada
Reviewed 6 July 2013

The room were huge and ideal for a longer term stay. Small kitchenette and sitting area. Great location, with many restaurants and cafes nearby. Short walk to metro. Modern décor. For breakfast there was a person who prepared eggs and bacon just the way you like it. Great value.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank SLim100
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experiences with our hotel. We really appreciate it. We look forward to welcome you once again.