“Delicious burgers! ”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Palermo
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

Having just spend 6 weeks in the USA, we still thought this burger was fantastic! Simple, no frills- just delicious. Great quality meat and very juicy. We went around 8ish and it was starting to get busy. Remember to bring cash as they don't take card.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,560)

Reviewed 21 July 2014

So I'm currently living in a town a little north, and came to visit friends for a weekend and it's become a bit of a tradition to visit this place every time. This weekend we liked it so much that we decided to return the very next day. The burgers are delicious and the beer is a shockingly refreshing change to the usual Quilmes that we usually consume. The fries are perfect and combine that with the very delicious Curry Ketchup and you have a deadly combination.
Every time I go I say to myself this is the day that I get something other than the Mexican burger, but every time at the last minute I cave and devour that burger without an inch of shame. Watch out though, the Mexican can get pretty spicy!

Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

I'd go to burger joint around once a week. It's one of the few places where my friends and I would always agree on. The burgers are really good, the fries are amazing, and the sauces are great too (try the curry ketchup!)
My only concern is the size of the burgers, which aren't huge (you won't leave the place starving but still).
The place is really cool as well!

Reviewed 17 July 2014

Small menu with different burgers options. Had the Mexican and really liked it (although a bit rare for my taste, ask for yours how you want it to be cooked as they won't ask you). The fries are spectacular.

What drives the rating down for me is the service and maintenance. Trying to deliver a hip vibe they don't clean at all and handle service very poorly. Else it'll be an amazing restaurant, by I guess they want to keep it small and dirty.

Next time I'll get take out.

Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

Excelent tasty burguer, nice undergroung style decoration, not super clean, good price, fresh ingredients, friendly staff