“Great teaching at Tango&Tango”
Review of Tango & Tango

Tango & Tango
More attraction details
Owner description: Tango & Tango is a studio dedicated to open the doors to the tango mysteries in Buenos Aires.Private & group lessons, milonga´s night, private shows and customized tango services.We believe your time and space are very valuable. That’s why we create the suitable experience for your tango time.We are waiting to be your key to enjoy the unforgettable experience of living the tango in Buenos Aires
Helsinki, Finland
“Great teaching at Tango&Tango”
Reviewed 13 February 2014

Great teachers (Natalia, Mauro & Juan), lovely people, true professionals. Perfect location, great floor. Everything worked perfectly during 2 week course. Besos!!!

Los Ranchos de Albuquerque, New Mexico
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cynthia Howard Bacon Loved Tango & Tango”
Reviewed 10 February 2014

As an experienced tango dancer, I was heartbroken that I was unable to secure a tango lesson prior to my arrival in BA.Time in BA was limited, so our travel guide arranged the lesson. I was so impressed with my experience!My teacher was Mauro, but Natalia, the director of Tango & Tango, came in periodically for review and tips from the lady's perspective.Both were authentic, kind, patient--just lovely--the real thing!At the end of the lesson, Natalia even helped me flag down a "reputable" taxi because I came alone since my husband does not dance.It was also surreal to be able to look down Avenida Corrientes and see the legendary Obelisk on Avenida 9 de Julio--a must for a true student of the Tango.I hope to return to BA and will definitely go to Tango & Tango again.Although my time there was limited, I left with many tips to improve my dancing (I actually wrote them down!) I will never forget my experience there and smile every time I think of Natalia and Mauro.Thanks again! Sending much love.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Washington DC, District of Columbia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Absolutely lovely”
Reviewed 30 January 2014

Lovely experience; such sweet people. We really enjoyed our tango lesson with them - as complete beginners, they were patient and kind with us. It does not feel touristy at all, but authentic and honest. We would recommend them in a heartbeat, and I suspect they'd be even more value for folks who have more experience.

Visited December 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Austin, Texas
“Takes two to tango.”
Reviewed 12 January 2014

Communication and improvisation, true tango, mom&son + dad&daughter tango lessons together, what fun!

Istanbul, Turkey
“ocho adelante & ocho atras”
Reviewed 6 January 2014

Hi Natalia,
Many thanks for the time we spent together. Our daugther and ourself were very confortable to learn our first Tango steps with you. We are still dreaming about the double "step 2" and the ocho atras....we'll keep working on it. Our Tango lessons were a great break during our days in your city, we really enjoyed these moments with you. We wish you all the best for this new year.
Best regards,