“Isa good hotel!!!!”
Review of Hotel Madero

Hotel Madero
Ranked #36 of 442 Hotels in Buenos Aires
Reviewed 21 September 2012

Nice location, nice rooms, Personal services is excellent.
I liked this hotel. But I did not like wifi you have to pay. 24 for day
Is a expensive hotel and I had to use a common computer only for 15 min.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
HotelMadero, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Madero, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2012

Dear Kate,
Thank you so much for your comments about our hotel.
It is good to know you enjoyed your staying with us
Regarding internet service, we take your comment and we will work on it to improve
Thanks again

Write a ReviewReviews (1,867)

Reviewed 6 September 2012

It is very important to choose the part of the city where you want to be. Sometimes its central, some other times is beach, and many others you dont care.

When I visit Buenos Aires it is usually an stop over therefore I can stay where I want.

And thats always Puerto Madero (area) and Madero Hotel.

Why? Simple.

Madero hotel is centrally located in the Puerto Madero area. What can I do here?

1. Run in the mornings or afternoons along the port which is around 5km perfect for one or two turns
2. I am beside all the nice and good restaurants in the Puerto Madero area being La Cabaña de las Lilas my preferred option
3. This place is safe
4. Puerto Madero is not far from the bars at the Cementerio de La Recoleta which helps

The hotel itself looks brand new, rooms are VERY spacious and look over a inside garden (beautiful). They come with a nice terrace which is a nice touch. Bed is big and comfy, you have a pseudo type of kitchen in the room and again, lots of space. Bathroom is great too. Breakfast is delicious with many things to choose. And finally, a lot of airlines stay here and there must be a reson for that.

Nice gym and nice pool in the top part of the building.

If you can get a decent rate here (which it is not that difficult) MADERO HOTEL for me is a MUST.

Dont miss it.

Room Tip: I like the interior rooms because the patio inside is very wide and nice and rooms still have plenty...
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank ViajeroSecret
HotelMadero, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Madero, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2012

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for this review, for your kind words regarding our hotel and its neighbourhood.
Best regards

Reviewed 3 September 2012

Stayed a single night. Bed was excellent with plenty of pillows. Shower was sufficient, room decorated modern with dark colored woods. Hotel had a nice lobby and good breakfast included for me. Secure location. Several blocks from a park - but not worth visiting. Walked a few blocks to a small shop for beverages - could get a cold beer and coke for the room. I could see this was a much nicer place when the weather was warmer - people would be walking around more. I walked around the block and saw many cafes and restaurants. Internet cost money 40.00 in their currency - which I think was $10.00 USD - for 24 hours of service. That was disappointing. I like free internet - since it is such a service we cannot live without as business people. Need Skype so this is a must. I had a Iphone and a computer and they would have charged me for two devices and two internet charges. Silly. Overall good grades.

Room Tip: I think they all are good at the place.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business

Dear Mr. Kerry Z,
Thank you so much for taking time to write this review. All our guests´ opinions are very important for us, so thanks again. Best regards

Reviewed 2 September 2012

We stayed at the Hotel Madero in February and had a very nice visit. Similar to most of the posts...great location, nice rooms, good service.... One of our disappointments last time was that the coffee at breakfast was not good. We were pleasantly suprised on our latest trip last month, with great coffee in the morning. It was also good to see that the service and quality was consistently positive from our previous visit. Hotel Madero will continue to be our hotel for visits to BA!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
HotelMadero, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Madero, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2012

Dear Grace
Thank you so much for your review. On the other hand we are truly concerned on your experience with our breakfast. If you dont mind, we would like you to get in contact with us, explaining the whole situation. That would be a valuable help to improve our breakfast service. Thanks again.

Reviewed 23 August 2012

My partner and I stayed at this Hotel for 5 nights. We found the Hotel staff friendly and helpful. The buffet breakfast caters for most tastes. The rooms (we stayed in different rooms on successive nights) are larger than average, clean and well catered for.
Overall we found the changes (bar, etc) to be reasonable and good value for money.

Room Tip: Try to choose one at the front of the Hotel
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
HotelMadero, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Madero, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2012

Dear Mr. Franklin, Thank you so much for your review, and your kind words. It is good to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. And we hope to host you in the future once again

Reviewed 15 August 2012

Loved the hotel! everything was very clean, the room was veryyy nice.
My only complaint (and why i dont give it 5 stars) is that in this day and age, wifi is free.. i get one charge per room.. but it is actually one charge per IP! so lets say you have two phones and one ipad, you can only use one!! $10 bucks a day!

i complained and the staff was spectacular, they even let me use a couple more devices complimentarily... but i think it should be the rule, not the exception.

one other comment i have is, the spa is not really a spa.. more like a massage room where they hire the masseuse for you.. so mine arrived late.. no special waiting area... just a massage.. not a spa experience! however, you dont pick a hotel based on the spa.. and the room was beautiful!

asides from that, was happy i chose this hotel! over all the other ones i visited!! very well located in puerto madero, i was able to walk to dinner in a couple of places.. really enjoyed my stay!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
HotelMadero, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Madero, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2012

We are thankful for you review, and are glad you enjoyed your stay with us! All our guest comments are of our most interest and concern. We hope to host you in the future once again.

Reviewed 14 August 2012

My wife was on business trip in B.A. and I decided to join her and while she was working I will be touristing around this great city. My 2 weeks were grand thanks to Hotel Madero and a great set of employees, mainly Sebastian the concierge. He was helpful and offer knowledgeable advise on everything from restaurant to day trips around B.A. safe and not so safe parts of town. The location is perfect away from the hustle of downtown but close enough to visit by foot. The hotel restaurant is excellent, so as the breakfast buffet. (try the bloodymary at the bar) I stayed on a corner room on the 6th. floor overlooking the canal and the modern buildings in Puerto Madero. Rooms are very clean and toiletries are plenty, the king size bed is huge and comfortable. If you have the time go to the spa and gym it is clean and just the right size for this hotel, again the staff who took care of guests at the pool and spa were helpful and friendly.
I gave a 4 star rating because I can't see why they charge for the wi-fi beside this little item do consider staying in this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
HotelMadero, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Madero, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2012

We are realy grateful for your overall review and enjoy knowing that you had a great time at the Hotel and at our White Bar. Your comments help us to assure that we are meeting with ours guest’s expectations. Hoping to host you and your wife in the future once again.