“Delicious & Healthy”

Description: Juice Bar
Perth
“Delicious & Healthy”
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Delicious, healthy juice bar which was a welcome change from all the meat I have had here. Very frindly couple who run the business. Would highly recommend a visit if you are in the Palermo area

Providence, Rhode Island
“Súper!”
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Superb juices (stronger and the avocado one are fantastic) and equally superb owners! Highly reasonable prices, too!

Buenos Aires, Argentina
“a must”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

After a long day of intense roller blading in the park, the 'tarzan' shake - a perfect blend of bananas, vanilla, and milk - proved itself as a mighty contender to my extreme thirst!

Ayaz and his wife run a great shop! Not only do they serve delicious drinks but they are incredibly friendly with customers. To sweeten the deal, drinks are affordable (especially considering the Palermo area). I certainly recommended this spot to anyone in the Buenos Aires area and I will definitely be making frequent visits to this spot!

Buenos Aires, Argentina
“Great Juice Great Talk!”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I was on a run through the streets of Buenos Aires when I stumbled upon this gem. Being from Chicago, I figured that it wouldn't be too hard to find healthy spots and juice bars. I figured I'd just buy a juicer once I arrived and everything would be all good. Boy was I wrong! Fortunately for me I found Ayaz and this great spot. I got one of the juices I was used to and he introduced me to a new flavorful one that I hadn't tried before. We spoke for quite awhile about traveling and the differences in cultures around the world. I will definitely be coming back/recommending friends to go there in the future.

• Visited May 2014
Perth, Australia
“Great coffee and great juices”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Best coffee I had in Buenos Aires...easily! And the juice my girlfriend had was delicious too. The couple who own the place are both really nice, I recommend any traveler, or local, to go in for a coffee or juice and just have a chat. It's a friendly atmosphere and a cool little spot.
Thanks guys!