“A Unique Building!”

90 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 114 helpful votes
“A Unique Building!”
Reviewed 25 December 2012

A unique outside decorated building. I don't know how is the interior. One can enter only the lobby which is also impressive, but cannot see the interior.
Every detail in the outside of the building, is remarkable. The windows, the pillars, the roof . I took a picture and then on a large screen computer you can just watch the richness of the decorration. One of the most remarkable buildings I've seen.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Adomvatik

Orlando
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“From the Golden Age of Argentina”
Reviewed 8 May 2012

Just check out the overwhelmingly elaborate main door and it will
give you an idea of the opulence of Argentina on the first half of the twentieth
Century.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank Ogusch
Rio de Janeiro
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“It surelly fitted my needs”
Reviewed 19 May 2009

Regarding to the period of four nights which I spent at the Hotel Centro Naval in the beginning of this month I have to say that it is certainly a great place to stay. I'm about 30 and went there with my girlfriend, staying in a double-bed room.
First of all, if you want to stay at Centro paying only US$67, you won't find a better place. Its location is unbeatable: on the corner of the Florida St. and Cordoba Av., with everything you need just one block forward.
The room was very clean and confortable and the breakfest very tastefull. In the lobby we could find two computers with free internet access and a wi-fi zone. The staff was always very kind and helpful since the time the reservation was made until the check-out.
I surelly recommend this hotel and would probably stay there again next time I visit Buenos Aires, an exciting city.

1 Thank visitor1008