I think great hotel for $$$ you pay for the room ... Ask for top floor or close to it. Don't expect great views but nice and light rooms... Very big nicely decorated comfy rooms with all featured and amenities you need. I
read the last person scathing review and believe they do not travel a lot or they do not understand Argentinian people.... All hotels in this part of the world unfortunately tend to have staff that will not help you unless you ask them!!! So ask them!!! Yes expect them to be blunt and a little arrogant but the great thing is if you try to speak Spanish or try and talk to them very nicely they then become very nice you you! Or recommend you too them well immediately and they will really help you them! This hotel is in a little back lane but is not very far from recoletta. It is safe to walk from hotel in this area. Downside is they don't have a restaurant for dinner but the pool is great and breakfast is as you would expect. I would probably say 3.5-4 star hotel. I am a travel agent so have seen a lot of hotels! I would stay here again ...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Regal Pacific Buenos Aires Hotel in one of the most exciting cities in South America. This modern 5 star boutique property is centrally located in the downtown corporate district of the capital and within walking distance to Puerto Madero, Florida Street, Galerías Pacífico Shopping Mall and recognized restaurants & Bars. Experience the comforts and personalized service only the Regal Pacific offers. Our elegant guest rooms are designed to create a relaxing atmosphere of luxury with comfortable beds, marbled bathrooms and contemporary wood furnishings. Other luxury hotel amenities include our exclusive outdoor pool terrace and fully equipped fitness center.Revel in your love of food at Ébano restaurant in the serenity of our beautiful outdoor garden terrace. A fusion of the freshest local spices and selects Argentinean cuts that bring to life the unique flavors and aromas that our guests have come to love. Whether you’re relaxing in the privacy of your guest room or simply having lunch with friends in the Buenos Aires restaurant, this is the place where the food will inspire you.Savor your favorite drink at the Sommelier Lounge surrounded by the warmth of ebony wood. Enjoy our 100 wine labels, classic cocktails, local & international beers and premium spirits. Our bar menu will pair wonderfully with light appetizers, artisan cheeses and sinful desserts.Our meeting and banquet rooms are fully equipped with the latest technology and are designed to meet all the demands for business travelers; and for special occasions such as weddings, our ballroom is the preferred venue in the city. These meeting rooms are also sound proof and feature amazing acoustic sounds and golden natural light to brighten your event.Regal Pacific is more than a hotel; it’s a living experience and we look forward to making your stay a memorable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Regal Pacific Hotel Buenos Aires reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Regal Pacific Buenos Aires
- Buenos Aires Regal Pacific