The Regal Pacific Hotel is located just 4 blocks away from the Madero area, known as one of Buenos Aires finest. On the hotel nearby area, you'll find several stores, ATM's, banks, and excellent connectivity to all public transportation and private cabs. If you are not a spanish native speaker, make sure to request taxis directly from the hotel Lobby, do not adventure yourself on taking taxis relying on people's goodwill, you are facing a cosmopolitan south american city, and there's a high chance that you will get scam, like in any other big city. Regarding the hotel amenities, they are just perfect. The pool is nice for the summer time (not intended for winter, is not an indoor pool) and the fitness center does the trick. Lots of weights if you are planning to keep fit during holiday or business. Rooms are big and clean. All bathrooms have a magnifying mirror (excellent for the ladies) and really bright lights. The mini bar will provide you with the basics, even champagne if you are in the mood, and the lightning system is really handy (kinda of a remote control right beside your bed to control the room). The Hotel's restaurant is really good, with a limited but exquisite offer of mediterranean cuisine. Breakfast includes season fruits, several sweets and the famous "facturitas". Room service is available almost 24 hours and you will always find a friendly helpful hand on the lobby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Regal Pacific Buenos Aires Hotel in one of the most exciting cities in South America. This modern 5 star boutique property is centrally located in the downtown corporate district of the capital and within walking distance to Puerto Madero, Florida Street, Galerías Pacífico Shopping Mall and recognized restaurants & Bars. Experience the comforts and personalized service only the Regal Pacific offers. Our elegant guest rooms are designed to create a relaxing atmosphere of luxury with comfortable beds, marbled bathrooms and contemporary wood furnishings. Other luxury hotel amenities include our exclusive outdoor pool terrace and fully equipped fitness center.Revel in your love of food at Ébano restaurant in the serenity of our beautiful outdoor garden terrace. A fusion of the freshest local spices and selects Argentinean cuts that bring to life the unique flavors and aromas that our guests have come to love. Whether you’re relaxing in the privacy of your guest room or simply having lunch with friends in the Buenos Aires restaurant, this is the place where the food will inspire you.Savor your favorite drink at the Sommelier Lounge surrounded by the warmth of ebony wood. Enjoy our 100 wine labels, classic cocktails, local & international beers and premium spirits. Our bar menu will pair wonderfully with light appetizers, artisan cheeses and sinful desserts.Our meeting and banquet rooms are fully equipped with the latest technology and are designed to meet all the demands for business travelers; and for special occasions such as weddings, our ballroom is the preferred venue in the city. These meeting rooms are also sound proof and feature amazing acoustic sounds and golden natural light to brighten your event.Regal Pacific is more than a hotel; it’s a living experience and we look forward to making your stay a memorable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Regal Pacific Hotel Buenos Aires reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Regal Pacific Buenos Aires
- Buenos Aires Regal Pacific