Open today: 08:00 - 20:00
Review Highlights
Passionate wonderful tour guide

Spent a wonderful morning with a well informed and passionate local tour guide. Definitely a great... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Brent G
via mobile
Jewish Tours Paola Luski

Look no further. There are dozens of Jewish tours in Buenos Aires, some are big companies, some... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

from US$89.00
from US$31.00
from US$35.00
More Info
All reviews israeli embassy hour tour his knowledge terrific tour special tour wonderful morning tour ended learned a great deal highly recommend the tour perfect guide informative tour come alive private tour interesting history south america buenos aries synagogue
Reviewed 19 March 2016 via mobile

My friend and I had the good fortune to take this tour with Salito Gutt as our guide. His historical and personal knowledge of Jewish history in Buenos Aires made this tour especially worthwhile. I highly recommend it to anyone with an interest in the complex and poignant story of Jews in Argentina.

Date of experience: February 2016
SalitoGutt, Owner at Jewish Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2016

Thank you for your compliments and your review.
It was my pleasure to share the day with you ladies.
Purim Sameach!
Please call again and thanks for visiting my city and my country

Reviewed 14 March 2016

We spent 2 days with Salito in Buenos Aires in February. His enthusiasm for his country and his Jewish heritage was infectious. I cannot imagine a better guide in this city than Salito. I second all the comments I see from other travelers.

1  Thank alan p
SalitoGutt, Owner at Jewish Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2016

Thanks for your compliments and input.
I'm happy you enjoyed your visit to Buenos Aires
Please call again and thank you for visiting my city and my country!
Purim Sameach!

Reviewed 10 March 2016 via mobile

We enjoyed a fun tour of Buenos Aires this week. We recommend this tour because of the guide's knowledge, experience, and ability to communicate. We wish we had done more research beforehand but we were certainly at ease putting our trust in our guide. We wish we could have spent more time than 4 hours but this would have exceeded our cost expectations. Extra fees during tour for entry to sites was considerable. Nonetheless we enjoyed our time immensely and recommend to travelers interested in this experience. We found that is to be a well priced option and we are very glad for this experience.

Date of experience: March 2016
Reviewed 6 March 2016

We spent three days touring Buenos Aires privately with Salito. His knowledge of his country and the Jewish people there was extremely informative. He was flexible and customized his plans to meet ours. He not only toured with us but he picked us up at the airport and even took us to our ship a few days later. He spoke English very well and told us many stories that we will always remember. Not once did we have to worry about our safety! Thank you Salito for making our visit to Buenos Aires one which we will never forget

Date of experience: January 2016
SalitoGutt, Owner at Jewish Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2016

My pleasure was to receive you ladies!
Thank you for visiting my city and my country

Reviewed 3 March 2016

We had a wonderful day with Salito in Buenos Aires.
His expert knowledge of the history of the Jews in BA and the country of Argentina as well as his personal stories about his family's history made this a very special tour.
His sense of humour and warmth made us feel that he was an old friend.

Date of experience: February 2016
SalitoGutt, Owner at Jewish Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2016

Dear Adrienne! Thank you for the honor of spending your day with me.