“stylishly comfortbale”

Ranked #3 of 446 Hotels in Buenos Aires
Dallas, Texas
“stylishly comfortbale”
Reviewed 10 July 2013

The guys over at the Parrilla Tour told me that Home was their favorite hotel in the city when I was booking with them so I decided to stay at Home during my few days in the city. The room was great and the service excellent. It was too cold to use when I was staying there, but the garden and pool area looked amazing.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (109)
  • Korean first
american abroad
Reviewed 30 June 2013

We stayed here for our honeymoon. We got upgraded to a superior room, and it was AWESOME. All the little design aesthetic details are great. We got the honeymoon package with massages and flowers, it was nice.

We stayed in a more basic room at the end of the trip. The toilet wasn't as new and it didn't have a bidet.

I think there's cheaper options, but this seems like a very consistent quality place.

The front staff was really cool, especially Mattias.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
DERBY
Reviewed 24 June 2013

They really get it right here. Fully understand their guests and supply a comfortable familiar service without imposing.We spent 5 nights and it was the perfect environment/location from which to explore Buenos Aires.Magnificent tranquil garden within the madness of BA and wonderful fun, friendly staff.

Room Tip: Worth paying a little more for the suite.
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank ANDY W
Williamsport, Pennsylvania, USA
Reviewed 10 June 2013

I stayed here for several nights and I actually felt like I was going home upon returning to the hotel. It was cozy and the staff was absolutely helpful at all times. My favorite part; howeverm, was the delicious breakfast. Between the mate, yogurt and other surprises, I was in heaven every morning. I am so glad I found this place!

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank H9695QYjenniferb
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 15 May 2013

Home was a lovely home away from our real home in London. We were made to feel so welcome by the all of the staff and the hotel was immaculate. I'd recommend the spa downstairs and the mojito cocktails were delicious. One of the best hotels we stayed in in BA

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank bella g
Zurich, Switzerland
Reviewed 30 April 2013

This is a very cozy hotel in a fancy area of Buenos Aires. The rooms are kind of retro style but even if you don't like that they are nice. Big bathroom. The staff is incredibly friendly and the breakfast has it's very own style. They serve for breakfast for every person everything in very small bowls, glasses and dishes. And it is quite healthy too. The garden is cute arranged as well(and a cute black cat lives in it), but looks quite fancy too. Also I had a massage which was one of the best I had in my live and this for a very reasonable price (compared with what you pay in hotels elsewhere). Only the rooms with street view are a bit loud at night (especially on weekends). Would definitely go there again.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank gourmetdocs
Bristol, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 April 2013

What a great find, we were reccommended Home by friends who stayed last year, and we are so glad they did, I travelled with my partner and our 4 year old daughter, we stayed in the other loft, We were upstairs and our daughter downstairs on a bed they brought in specially for her. There was an extra chanrge for this, but with dollars we negociated. The staff were lovely and could not be more helpful for booking cars and any else we needed. The breakfasts we loved, especially when they were brought to our roon and we ate in the patio of our lovely other loft.

Room Tip: the other loft was perfect for a family with one child.
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled with family