The Finisterra is one of my favorite Hotels in Buenos Aires. Compared to the other ones I have stayed at, it is the best so far. The rooms may be old fashioned but they are always clean. It is a great Idea, that they add a bottle of water to your room daily. The breakfast buffet is the same as in most hotels, but the quality is better, and you can order scrambled or fried eggs extra. You just have to know about it. The staff is very friendly and they are available around the clock. We have never had any problems getting into the hotel at any time of the day (or night). Some of the rooms may be very loud, because they face the street which is very very busy, as it has a lot of restaurants and bars.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All of the spaces in the hotel are designed for your enjoyment. Inside, there is a sitting room with a fireplace to savor a glass of wine and a good book. Outside, there is a garden, a hardwood deck and a hot tub for star gazing. The building tastefully decorated, mixture of modern city flavor and early XX century furniture, has a fancy and wide lobby bar and snack service. It has an air conditioning / heating system with cutting-edge adjusting technology and a special hermetic closure that ensures a fully soundless environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your 248 Finisterra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 248 Finisterra Hotel Buenos Aires
- 248 Finisterra Buenos Aires