They say that this greatboutique hotel located in the Heart of Las Cañitas, the neighborhood chosen by those who love excellent cooking!
I dont really know what they meant, as I never deemed cooking to be excellent! - I always enjoyed other people doing it for me! there are some great resturants close to the hotel - and for that reason i loved it!
The fact the hotel only has 9 rooms is another plus, you feel like your more in a house than a hotel, my travel advisor Greg at Chimu adventures told me this was the best place to stay in Buenos Aires, and he is right! - good attention to detail and they will cook your breakfast for you on request - no menu, whatever you like!. Rooms are a little on the small side, but the rest of the hotel (especially the rooftop jacuzzi) more than makes up for that!
One of the better hotels I have stayed in!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All of the spaces in the hotel are designed for your enjoyment. Inside, there is a sitting room with a fireplace to savor a glass of wine and a good book. Outside, there is a garden, a hardwood deck and a hot tub for star gazing. The building tastefully decorated, mixture of modern city flavor and early XX century furniture, has a fancy and wide lobby bar and snack service. It has an air conditioning / heating system with cutting-edge adjusting technology and a special hermetic closure that ensures a fully soundless environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your 248 Finisterra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 248 Finisterra Hotel Buenos Aires
- 248 Finisterra Buenos Aires