“Good value for money”
Review of cE Hotel de Diseno

cE Hotel de Diseno
Ranked #85 of 443 Hotels in Buenos Aires
Reviewed 11 September 2010

Everything in good level. Nice Hotel, in a central place and very good service.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled on business
There are newer reviews for cE Hotel de Diseno

Reviewed 29 July 2010

First impressions great- efficient, friendly welcome.
Location just OK for sights, good for food, excellent for sleep.
Rooms better than adequate, bed excellent, great water pressure.
Most impressive feature: Staff- outstanding.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 July 2010

Great hotel and wonderful staff! Rooms have floor to ceiling windows, and great views, especially from the higher floors. Comfortable beds! Breakfast was great, and served all day and night.

The hotels recommendations for dining outside were great, and were very much locally oriented without directing me to touristy places. Definitely want to stay here again on my next trip!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 July 2010

I´ve traveled around the world and have never found a hotel staff more helpful and friendly than the one at the Design CE. I was traveling with a university group, and we stayed nine nights -- long enough to see the cracks if they were going to appear. None did.

I enjoyed my standard room but was a little envious of my colleagues in the junior suites! Very beautiful rooms. And the location is terrific -- very close to shopping and dining.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 May 2010

We stayed at this hotel for one night at the end of our stay in Buenos Aires because our boutique hotel in Palermo was all booked. The staff was very nice when we arrived, but when we left they asked us if we had taken the bathrobe from the room. We hadn't so we told them "no, we didn't, in fact we never even saw one in the room." We figured that was the end of it, but when I returned home I checked my credit card statement and there was a random $70 charge from the hotel. I first called the hotel to ask about the charge, and they told me to email them. I emailed the hotel 3 times, and never got any response. In the end, I had to dispute it with my credit card company. The hotel ended up sending them a receipt for the amount but it never said for what, nor did the receipt have my signature. Fortunately, my credit card deemed it an unauthorized charge, and I now have a new card. All in all though it was a BIG freakin' pain in my butt . The hotel is in a great location, but this place clearly can't be trusted; stay elsewhere!

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
5  Thank padangSanDiego
Reviewed 17 May 2010

We really enjoyed our stay at CE hotel. The rooms were nicely decorated and the staff was really friendly. Plus Buenos Aires is a great city. I will come back

Stayed: March 2007, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 May 2010

Stark and modern hotel with hip attitude. Location is excellent, a block to D line subway and this hotel has everything you need really, except a fitness room. Rooms are white and sparse, showing a little wear and tear more noticeably due to the whiteness. Bed is super comfortable and jacuzzi tub nice. Blackout shade is excellent and needed to help block out light and sound from the street while sleeping. Early morning noise from the after hours dance club around the corner as people leave around 6 am can be a little surprising. Breakfast was very nice, with a good selection, toasters between seats and coffee made your way. Bar area is nice and a sort of home like atmosphere in the level below the lobby, makes for an interesting place to relax in the evening before your appropriately timed dinner.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple