The owner and his staff are really helpful and caring. Buenos Aires can be a little daunting to navigate initially and Ariel's help and attention to detail is so useful. They have really made this trip a great experience.
The room is comfortable with a tv, AC and safe. It is located in a great neighbourhood, close to tango shows and dancing 1/2 block, leather good outlet shops 12 blocks, restaurants within 5 minute walk, subway 10 or 20 minute walk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish B&B in the heart of Palermo Viejo/Soho. The house is located in a 1901 building, traditional of those days in Buenos Aires neighborhoods. The Casa Chorizo has been renewed keeping its original style. High ceilings, brick and thick walls are one of the details to mention. As a narrow landmark the rooms are organized in a row, facing the side patio/garden full of green where hanging out after a long day is a must. All the rooms have private en-suite bathroom and two of them are big enough with a double level to accommodate more than two people, perfect for 3 or 4. The art work of different artists is found everywhere in the property which gives it a Bohemian atmosphere. The decor is simple, where each item was found in flea markets and auctions to make the B&B a warm and a perfect place to feel at home away of home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Palermo Viejo Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palermo Viejo Bed And Breakfast
- Palermo Viejo Hotel Buenos Aires