We have just returned from 7 days in Buenos Aires. We stayed at Palermo Viejo B & B which is a small B & B located in Palermo. Our Spanish is very limited, and the owner was so helpful to us. He offered great suggestions for restaurant choices, transportation, and entertainment. The common room is warm and colorful with internet available at all times. This is also where we were served breakfast each day consisting of pastries, fresh juice, yogurt, coffee, tea, etc. Our room opened to a small courtyard and we were "greeted" each night by the sweet smell of Lady of the Evening flowers. The room was very clean and comfortable with colorful paintings. Since taxis are so inexpensive we often took them from the B & B, but the subway is about 8-10 blocks away. There are several good restaurants and bakeries nearby. It is a safe location and we often walked to restaurants late at night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish B&B in the heart of Palermo Viejo/Soho. The house is located in a 1901 building, traditional of those days in Buenos Aires neighborhoods. The Casa Chorizo has been renewed keeping its original style. High ceilings, brick and thick walls are one of the details to mention. As a narrow landmark the rooms are organized in a row, facing the side patio/garden full of green where hanging out after a long day is a must. All the rooms have private en-suite bathroom and two of them are big enough with a double level to accommodate more than two people, perfect for 3 or 4. The art work of different artists is found everywhere in the property which gives it a Bohemian atmosphere. The decor is simple, where each item was found in flea markets and auctions to make the B&B a warm and a perfect place to feel at home away of home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Palermo Viejo Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palermo Viejo Hotel Buenos Aires
- Palermo Viejo Bed And Breakfast