Pretty much will repeat everyone else's review as Ariel and his gracious staff are so consistently warm and hospitable. I stayed with a friend for about a week where Ariel kindly offered to hold our bags while we travelled to Patagonia. Rooms are on the small side, but are clean, with concrete floors, simple modern design and stylish color scheme with the basic amenities (tv, airconditioning, daily room changes, free internet) well covered. Great price and convenient place to stay especially if it's your first time in Buenos Aires as it was ours. It's an easy 5-10 minute walk to hip local restaurants, designer shops, bus and subway stops that can take you to the other areas of the city. Having visited San Telmo, El Centro, Recoleta, we felt we made the best choice in staying at Palermo Viejo - it's charming, accessible neighborhood that's safe and clean with restaurants that are low to moderately priced with great food - a blend of NYC's Chelsea and Soho. The great discovery there was a shop on Malerba street that sells 'vaja' brand cases - beautiful custom leather cases for iphones, cell phones, etc. - a great souvenir from Argentina that's not touristy. Ariel was also very helpful and patient in offering advice on getting around the city and on good local suggestions of places to see and eat. We also were lucky to have got along well with the other guests who we met at breakfast and funny enough ran into the brother of an old friend who was honeymooning there having also gotten the tip on PalermoViejo b and b from tripadvisor!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish B&B in the heart of Palermo Viejo/Soho. The house is located in a 1901 building, traditional of those days in Buenos Aires neighborhoods. The Casa Chorizo has been renewed keeping its original style. High ceilings, brick and thick walls are one of the details to mention. As a narrow landmark the rooms are organized in a row, facing the side patio/garden full of green where hanging out after a long day is a must. All the rooms have private en-suite bathroom and two of them are big enough with a double level to accommodate more than two people, perfect for 3 or 4. The art work of different artists is found everywhere in the property which gives it a Bohemian atmosphere. The decor is simple, where each item was found in flea markets and auctions to make the B&B a warm and a perfect place to feel at home away of home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Palermo Viejo Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palermo Viejo Hotel Buenos Aires
- Palermo Viejo Bed And Breakfast