We began and ended our three-month stay in Argentina at this lovely, low-key B&B. We stayed for three days in early December 2013 after a long flight from Alaska. We were welcomed warmly by the owner Ariel. Our double room was comfortable and clean with sweet bath amenities of loofah, pumice and soap. The wifi was convenient and worked well. The open courtyard was a plus for us in the cool of the evenings in Buenos Aires. Little did we know that the breakfast would be one of the best at B&Bs in Argentina! Continental style with fresh pastries/bread, butter, yogurt, lovely fresh fruit, good coffee and even a choice of cooked egg. Ariel is a wonderful host with good suggestions of activities around Palermo and BA. He went out of his way to help us by arranging a wonderful weekend stay in Tigre. When our journey ended in early March 2014, we looked forward to another overnight stay at our home away from home. We were refreshed for our trip home. Many thanks to Ariel for his hospitality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish B&B in the heart of Palermo Viejo/Soho. The house is located in a 1901 building, traditional of those days in Buenos Aires neighborhoods. The Casa Chorizo has been renewed keeping its original style. High ceilings, brick and thick walls are one of the details to mention. As a narrow landmark the rooms are organized in a row, facing the side patio/garden full of green where hanging out after a long day is a must. All the rooms have private en-suite bathroom and two of them are big enough with a double level to accommodate more than two people, perfect for 3 or 4. The art work of different artists is found everywhere in the property which gives it a Bohemian atmosphere. The decor is simple, where each item was found in flea markets and auctions to make the B&B a warm and a perfect place to feel at home away of home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Palermo Viejo Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palermo Viejo Hotel Buenos Aires
- Palermo Viejo Bed And Breakfast