We stayed here for an entire week at the end of August. It was my boyfriend and my one-year anniversary, and Ariel, the owner, set up chocolates and flowers in our room, so sweet!
The rooms are very nice, with tall ceilings, local art, and painted brick walls, and each has its own personality. They're very clean, with hot water (and I require very hot water to be happy) (no baths I don't think, tho, just showers), and the rooms line a cozy courtyard. They're quiet since it's just a three-room place in Palermo Viejo, which is truly the best neighborhood to stay in while you're in BA. Breakfast (croissants, fruit, bread, jams & yogurt, coffee, tea, good helpings) is more flexible than at most hotels so that you don't have to worry about getting up at 10:00 am after a night of late BA-style dining.
Ariel is a charming host, and definitely you should rely on him for restaurant, tango, museum, airport transport, for everything recommendations -- when we did, we were always happy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish B&B in the heart of Palermo Viejo/Soho. The house is located in a 1901 building, traditional of those days in Buenos Aires neighborhoods. The Casa Chorizo has been renewed keeping its original style. High ceilings, brick and thick walls are one of the details to mention. As a narrow landmark the rooms are organized in a row, facing the side patio/garden full of green where hanging out after a long day is a must. All the rooms have private en-suite bathroom and two of them are big enough with a double level to accommodate more than two people, perfect for 3 or 4. The art work of different artists is found everywhere in the property which gives it a Bohemian atmosphere. The decor is simple, where each item was found in flea markets and auctions to make the B&B a warm and a perfect place to feel at home away of home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Palermo Viejo Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palermo Viejo Hotel Buenos Aires
- Palermo Viejo Bed And Breakfast