I was stayed with my girlfriend for 2 nights in a penthouse room and it was a pleasure stay. The room is excellent, very huge, clean and comfortable. The personal was kind and the breakfast is normal, the location is great due to it's located 50 meters of Corrientes street and to 7 blocks of the 'Obelisco'. It's recommendable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BA Central Hotel is a Three Star Hotel fully renovated, offering comfort and amenities by keeping its traditional style. The Hotel is ideally located in the center of the city just half block from the traditional Corrientes Avenue and close to the most famous theaters, cinemas, cafes, Tango shows, Abasto shopping and the emblematic Obelisco. BA Central Hotel welcomes business and leisure travelers. Comfortable and spacious rooms, electronic security locks, cable TV, LCD 32'', working desk, mini-bar, individual air conditioner and central heating control, hairdryer, wi-fi and DDN/DDI lines. Our Suites have microwave and Penthouses have whirlpool bath and microwave. Our restaurant offers a buffet breakfast, in a friendly and relaxing atmosphere. The hotel offers two meeting rooms for several capacities and set-ups. High technology equipment, personalized consulting and special menus that cover all the needs for every event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Splitty, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your BA Central Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Monumental Hotel
- Best Western Buenos Aires
- Buenos Aires Best Western