“Walking Buenos Aires” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Pepe Concierge Service - Walking City Tours

Pepe Concierge Service - Walking City Tours
Ranked #88 of 270 Tours in Buenos Aires
More attraction details
Owner description: Whether you're short on time or have weeks to spare, We can put together the perfect itinerary so you can explore and enjoy the city like a real porteno. From tango shows to guided private tours to some of the lesser known activities not found in guidebooks, we'll make sure you experience the most that this bustling, vibrant city has to offer!
Glen Allen, Virginia
“Walking Buenos Aires”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2014

Great opportunity to see some of the less known areas, but also to see some of the more popular attractions. Things like Florida Avenue for shoppers. Casa Rosada for its History and a tour of the Presidents Mansions Museum. Great Restaurants and touristic sites like La Boca, Cafe Tortoni and Las Violetas a true taste of History. Great way to spend the day and get to know the city. Touring the area Parks, seeing where they have the flea markets and it famous cemetery in Recoleta. Take some time and enjoy!

Visited August 2014
1 Thank Christopher R

Sao Paulo, Brazil
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great experience in BA!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2014

Pepe helped me with everything I needed. My trip to BA was more fun than I expected due to his guidance.

Visited May 2014
Sydney, Australia
“Great guide around Buenos Aires”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014

I was recently in Argentina for the first time with 2 teenage daughters and did a day walking tour with Pepe. He was informative, fun and totally engaging for all of us. He took us to places that I would have missed on my own and we all had a fabulous time!

Visited July 2014
Sydney
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best tour guide we have ever had”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014

We traveled through South America for 6 weeks and were lucky enough to spend majority of that time on tour with Pepe. We've done a few organised tours and Pepe has been the best tour guide we have had. Often a guide will have all the facts and no personality (or vise versa) or we have felt they have looked after themselves first, tour group second.
With Pepe there was all positives, no negatives. A great experienced, friendly, knowledable guide.

South America did have it's challenges (altitude sickness, interesting border crossings...), but with Pepe as our guide, we had a great time and always felt we were in safe hands. Pepe became a friend - we really enjoyed his company. He was incredibly helpful and lots of fun to be around.
One of our fellow travelers on tour became extremely ill (with altitude sickness) and Pepe made sure we were looked after as a group, then took this poor guy to the hospital (we were in the remote salt planes). If I had been that sick, I would have felt blessed to have had Pepe as our guide.
We highly recommend Pepe's Concierge Service. We tell anyone we know who is going to South America to contact Pepe and we hope to travel again with him.

Visited September 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Brilliant tour guide”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2014

Jose (Pepe) is a wonderful tour guide, he led a trip I was on to Patagonia. Really friendly and helpful, made everyone welcome and went out of his way to make sure the trip was the best it could be for everyone (including, in my case, lending me his camera for a few days when mine packed up, until I could get a replacement). Nothing was too much trouble. A great guy!

Visited July 2013