We stayed in both the Suite and the Garden Suite, both of which were great rooms! The suite was really large with an extra living room type area and the Garden Suite was a bit more compact but with access to the outdoor patio, which is semi-private (shared with an art gallery, not used by them, but they can see into the patio during business hours). Breakfast isn’t served in-house, but you have the option of going to one of two restaurants (one directly across the street and one a block away). It’s a basic continental breakfast with the option of scrambled eggs at both places – you have to ask for them at the closer restaurant.
• Great location in Palermo Soho, within walking distance to tons of restaurants and bars
• Lilian (the host) is very knowledgeable about the area and friendly
• Very comfortable beds (best we’ve had in S.America) with fluffy down comforter
• Good shower pressure
• Modern amenities (kitchen, heated towel rack, hair dryer, fridge, guide books) and very quiet due to concrete walls and floors
• Only thing that we would improve in the Garden suite would be to make the shower a bit warmer – we visited in winter and it was quite cold outside
Overall, we loved the place and would definitely stay there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jacaranda consists in 3 apartments in an old house recently renovated, 1 on the ground floor with access to the courtyard, and 2 on the first floor overlooking the garden.The Suite is a lovely 2 rooms apartment, spacious and sunny, excellent for families or group of friends.The Garden Studio is a lovely one room apartment, with private access to our courtyard.The Studio is a compact apartment, excellent for singles, but also ok for a couple.All the apartments have air conditioning, cable TV, CD player, free Wi Fi, fridge, microwave, electric kettle, toaster, safe box, hair dryer, towels heater, between others services. There is no lift.Sheets and towels are 100% cotton, excellent quality.Twin and Queen beds are set upon request.Continental breakfast is served in a nice Bistro, crossing the street.There is a computer connected to Internet in the hall, that our guests have free access.There is a place to keep safe your luggage after check out or before check in.There is no front desk, so it is necesary to organize check in time in advance. ... more less