“Very central”

Ranked #188 of 447 Hotels in Buenos Aires
Denver, Colorado
“Very central”
Reviewed 2 January 2012

Great (but very noisy) location. Nice floor plan but everything looks super old. Nice and helpful staff at the desk. Basic but good breakfast. Would still recommend for short stays.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Montego Bay
Reviewed 15 December 2011

This hotel is located in the Reoleta area, very central located. The hotel is Recently renovated. Rooms are clean and very nice . The staff is great and very helpful. The restaurant Marcelo is amazing, if you stay at hotel they apply a discount. Food is amazing and the service is first class. I had recommended to my friends who all stayed there and were impressed. Definitely stay there again. We stayed for 10 days . The hotel is well thought out , gyms on the 12 floor , is enough do a good workout on a holiday. Overall great facilities

Room Tip: We chose a room with a view but really not that great a view that was only setback. My room was on t...
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled with friends
3 Thank Chinpolo
Reviewed 2 November 2011

Just perfect. Good location, close to the main places in Buenos Aires. Service is great.

• Stayed August 2011
1 Thank Rfeitosamaia
Argentina
Reviewed 28 September 2011

We stayed at Intersur Suites for 2 nights, we booked a triple room. Of course,this is not a luxury hotel, but is good deal for your money.The location is near the theatre district,that´s Corrientes Ave. The lobby is a small one, the staff was correct.Our room was on the 8th floor, was large enought for us, there was a kitchenette, a round table, 4 chairs, 3 confortable beds, and a small balcony.The towels and bedsheet demands replacement, looked old and grey instead of white. The room was quiet.The private bathroom had a bathtub. The hotel offers guests to take the breakfast at the breakfast room on the ground floor,or you can choose to have it at your suite without extra charge. The breakfast was frugal, french toast, cookies, croissants, coffe, milk, orange juice, no much more. The internet was free.Check out is at 10 a.m,, too early in my opinion. The overall opinion es good, the price es cheap if compared with any other hotels nearby.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled on business
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 17 August 2011

Stayed at intersur suites for 4 nights. Pleased with the facilities, reception staff were friendly and helpful, also spoke English. Located in Ave Corrientes which is a main high street, so quite central. Nearest metro is Callao (pronounced cashao) in line B. Metro n buses are cheap, for buses need to have coins ready (don't have it ask a shop nearby, for change u say boledos)

• Stayed August 2011
Sao Jose Dos Campos, SP
Reviewed 20 July 2011

It is not a refined hotel, with small problems of maintenance, but everything works fine. The floor-heating works perfectly and it was very appropriated because the days were very cold during our stay on Buenos Aires. The rooms are spacious. And some are conjugated and proper to large families, as ours.

Room Tip: They have a kind of conjugated rooms (double + quadruple) very nice to large families.
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
Brazil
Reviewed 29 May 2011

We stayed at Intersur Suites for 5 nights. We got a triple room. The bedroom was very clean as well as the bathroom. The towels were soft, we only missed a floor towel at the bathroom. There is a good hair dryer. We couldn´t hear any noise from other rooms, only from the street, which is a big avenue. However, our bedroom was faced to the back of the building, so, it didn´t bother us much. There is a subway station only one block from the hotel. You can reach out Obelisco in about 10 min walking and Florida Street in about 15 min. The breakfast was good enough for the price. There were yogurt, cereal, croissants, bread, juice, fruit salad. Overall the hotel is good, and for the price I´m sure I wouldn´t find a better one in that area. Some advices though, never ever book any transfer, sightseeing, trips, from the hotel. Unfortunatelly the hotel doesn´t check the people they recomend for these services. There were posters at the hotel walls advertising the transfer service to airport and saying that the price was 140 pesos. So, I booked at the hotel desk this transfer and was told that I should pay the 140 pesos directly to the driver. By the day and time scheduled, I was waiting for the shuttle, the driver arrived 5 minutes late. When we finally arrived at the airport I gave to the driver 150 pesos and was waiting for my change. The driver then told me that the correct price was 160 pesos, and that the price advertised by Intersur was wrong. I argued with the driver saying that I booked at a certain price, and that it was wrong to overcharge. I asked the driver his documents to check his licence, he refused to show me. I knew I was being deceived by that man, we were three women, includind my elderly mother, so he decided to play smart on us by saying that Intersur Hotel was the one to blame. He didn´t give my change, didn´t show me his licence, and put us in a tense situation being rude and wanting more money at the airport entrance. Unfortunatelly it was very early, around 4 a.m., I didn´t see any police officers nearby and I had to go in order not to miss the flight. I would stay again at Intersur hotel, but never book anything they recomend.

Room Tip: Take the backside rooms, less noise
  • Stayed May 2011, travelled with family